裝備的命名建議

你好,我是國際服的玩家,這幾天十分注意台灣服的動態,同時有一個突發奇想的點子。POE的裝備可以藉由玩家洗出不同屬性和詞綴,為何沒設計出一套裝備命名系統,這是屬於創造者的榮耀,同時也讓諸多玩家知曉此裝備是出自誰手,獲得敬仰且更多競爭,也許因為這種改變又有了另一種通貨,也許可以稱之為(命名石)。
如有回覆,本人電子信箱:[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Yeran_GGG on Jul 24, 2014, 1:11:55 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I put the text above in Google Translate and here's what came up:

"Hello, I'm serving international players, great attention to Taiwan's fashion these days dynamics, while there is a whim of ideas. POE equipment can be washed out by players of different attributes and affixes, why not design a set of equipment naming system, which is part of the glory of the Creator, but also to the many players who know that this equipment is from the hand, get admiration and more competition, perhaps because of this change, there has been another currency might be called (named after the stone).
If any reply, I e-mail"
Last edited by mouhanad on Jul 24, 2014, 3:52:59 AM
Hmm, huh? I understand Chinese but but.. Huh?
I think he/she is saying we could do fashion "lines" of mtx skins, designed by and named after the creator - maybe the same way certain uniques are designed.
I think he might be talking about players being able to name the items they craft.
Forum Warrior - Why are you creating a thread about this subject? Use Search!
Also Forum Warrior - Nice necro.
Last edited by Nurvus on Jul 24, 2014, 6:58:13 AM
"
Nurvus wrote:
I think he might be talking about players being able to name the items they craft.

I think you're right. That would be nice feature - if you've managed to 5/6L a your end game gear and buy an mtx that allows you to rename it.
"
AlfaTangOh wrote:
"
Nurvus wrote:

I think you're right. That would be nice feature - if you've managed to 5/6L a your end game gear and buy an mtx that allows you to rename it.

There already is such a thing. Create your own unique item for 1k dollars. We have been through this before as well. The rename feature would be pointless as you have stupid names on items most of the time and then there are the items that change hands a lot with people changing colors and sockets and stats and such.
"
"
AlfaTangOh wrote:
"
Nurvus wrote:

There already is such a thing. Create your own unique item for 1k dollars. We have been through this before as well. The rename feature would be pointless as you have stupid names on items most of the time and then there are the items that change hands a lot with people changing colors and sockets and stats and such.

best answer
♦▲◄▼►▲♦ @Kadush ♦▲◄▼►▲♦

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info