So the new patch is out... and my portal changed? What the hell is this?!?

This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Looks like it's the one from the Conqueror pack, must be a glitch.
Most likely something went wrong with the new patch, my portals are also being weird.

Warrior's Assault portal is summoning the Champion's Arrival portal, but when you enter the town it became a Survivor's Respite portal. Re-applying fixes the problem for that instance for the subsequent portals

Survivor's Respite however is working correctly in the field, but in the town it's using the Orange Portal effects.

Default portal doesn't have any problems though. Not sure if it's related, but my portals were working fine till I decide to enter Lady Dialla's portal after killing Dominus.
I can confirm this. I had mine change twice now on it's own to the conq port effect and I def don't have it.
I had my Portal Effect changed as well. I normally use the Survivor's Respite Portal Effect but in one area it changed to the Orange Portal and in another it changed to the Warrior's Portal. In town though, it had the proper effect. I forgot to take a screenshot the first time but I did the second time.

Same here.. not that i'm complaining ^_^ i got the crystal purple one instead of champions.
Same here, have the Warrior Portal, now i can open the Conq Portal. Just give it to my MTX :D ... but this definitely is a bug. Maybe a regression from the new MTX stuff GGG incorporated in the 1.1.5d (and the small unmentioned patch afterwards)
Last edited by Xuulang on Jul 24, 2014, 8:26:40 AM
This was also happening to me last night. Black hole portal effect changed to the Conquerer's pack portal.
I normally use the Conqueror portal, but last night it switch over to the Champion portal. I was able to switch it back, and now after logging in to play for a bit I find that I have the Black Hole portal being used. I don't own that MTX at all, so...yeah...something is buggy. :p

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info