Expansion Speculation

This thread is where people will discuss what they think the theme of the expansion is. All ideas welcome!

My idea: teamwork. Bosses getting white mobs, countdown shows a bunch of people together, armour art in screenshots look soldier/army style. Party play 4 lyfe!
Kaom an crew arrive on twilight strand, burn down ship, no going back.
Lets fight on, rally together, yolo ---> lots of them die leave karui stuff behind, new content based on karui stuff.
IGN: Ttngi
Its blatantly obvious that the expansion revolves around past "heroes" of yore. I can see Marohi Erqi for instance and even Marceus Lioneye of Sarn...
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
It's going to be not what anybody expected and a huge community of people will hate it.
There will be a lot of complaining and QQ.
People will whine about 8/8 challenges being too hard.
People will complain about the changes sucking.
People will complain that GGG didn't actually add any content to the game.

It's already started, and to be honest I can't see it stopping. But the league mods will probably be awesome, they seem to get that right for the Softcore league each time. HC will be shafted in some way and they (and maybe even I this time) will complain.
"
DestroTheGod wrote:
It's going to be not what anybody expected and a huge community of people will hate it.

It's already started, and to be honest I can't see it stopping. But the league mods will probably be awesome, they seem to get that right for the Softcore league each time. HC will be shafted in some way and they (and maybe even I this time) will complain.
Damn, that was spot on.
"
DestroTheGod wrote:

No need to be such a debbie downer, but there is truth in what you say. People will QQ no matter what you do. To me though, I'm happy about almost anything GGG does. Label me a white knight, but I SHALL BE POSITIVE.

for now.
Left to right on countdown timer:
Ranger/hyrri holding silverbranch
Witch?
Marauder holding marohi
Shadow? holding ungils gauche?
Scion? holding aurumvorax
Templar in deaths oath holding a staff
Duelist triple wielding swords

I got no clue what the theme is.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
Last edited by Wooser69 on Jul 23, 2014, 9:33:22 PM
Kaom was the king of the Karui. He is often cited for his bravery and leadership. In the Karui's home, Ngamakanui, Kaom received a sign [1] (Kaom's SignKaom's Sign
Coral Ring+(20 to 30) to maximum Life+(10 to 20) to Strength
2% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched as Life
+1 maximum Endurance ChargeA token from the sea
A sign for Kaom
to lead his Karui to Wraeclast.) saying the Purity Rebellion needed his support against Emperor Chitus. The Karui were called by High Templar Voll to overthrow General Marceus Lioneye in the outer empire. Kaom accepted and led his people to The Coast in Wraeclast using canoes. The battle against Lioneye and his army of Gemlings has been written in The Purity Chronicles Book 3: Fall of a Jade Axe: a batallion of female archers caught Lioneye by suprise. Among these archers was Hyrri, who has studied archery with Voll's finest military tutors. She was of great importance in this battle. [2] When Lioneye fell, Kaom infamously wore his head on his belt. After he had conquered Lioneye's Watch the Karui passed through the land with their Canoes. Their stories have been preserved on weathered carvings throughout Act 1. These carvings tell of the nightmares they encounter, the undead. Kaom eventually dies, possibly in The Cavern of Wrath by the hand of Merveil, the Siren[3].

After Kaom died, Hyrri led the Karui back to Ngamakanui.
It is fucking vampires! :(
from left to right, my guess:
Hyrri
Shavronne
Erqi
Ungil
Maligaro
Dialla
Voll

so, legendary heroes form the past?

Report Forum Post

Report Account: