NEED Flame Totems Alt Effect

Ahoy Beloved Art/Effects Team!

Either enable tiki or olmec to be used with flame totems or launch a new one. But please show some love to flame totems :)

On a side note, chaos damage sound effect need something smoother sound. the squeaking noise is horrible when cast speed is 10+ per second, RIP headphone users!
Last edited by Pion33r on Jul 27, 2014, 4:50:34 PM
Hi

Mentioned this idea months ago after buying the olmec skin(AMAZING MTX RUINED BY BEING ONLY USEFUL TO SUPPORT TOTEMS, I might add), realized it only works supports, msged GGG got my refund and further msged them about fixing the mtx text description to clearly impress upon the purchaser it is for SUPPORT TOTEMS ONLY, GGG has revised the textual description since then so its a little clearer.

I would really enjoy someone from GGG taking a few moments of their day to type a adequate long due answer as to why a totem mtx cannot be made to apply to all other totems (but I suppose there is more money in making mtx skins per totem then a all general totem skin like the support tiki/olmec mtx skins).

Even if this all general totem mtx can't be made perhaps GGG could simply update these lame looking totems from the CB days so totems look different then enemy totems.

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
well I'll be posting every day till there's any response from GGG whether/when there will be flame totem skin added.
GGG any info would be nice
Hi

1+ alternative totem mtx for all totems that are not support totems

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
I would like to see a blue flame from flame totem MTX like the blue incinerate MTX, or just allow the blue incinerate MTX to work with Flame totem also.
"Come along fool, a direct hit to the senses will leave you disconnected."
Still looking for any update GGG :)
bump for flame totems. they need justice
lets make this happen GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info