RF snapshot fix

"
I just wanted to step in and say that you know this BECAUSE OF ME.
And me. You can hardly take all the credit :P
"
By the way Mark, any new thoughts on RF snapshotting after our last conversation?
I suspect we'll probably go with the version where removing them gem stops all it's effect except the self burn, but as far as I know that's not fully locked in yet.
"
enigma1406 wrote:
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
I suspect we'll probably go with the version where removing them gem stops all it's effect except the self burn, but as far as I know that's not fully locked in yet.
This may be beating a dead horse, but does that mean leaving the gem equipped (for example in a chest piece) but casting it with dual redbeaks on low life and switching to a 1H/shield will still "snapshot" the increased damage from redbeaks?
Technically no, what you quoted doesn't mean that, as that quote is only about the case where you remove the gem, and has nothing to do with on-gear modifiers.

However, snapshotting the Redbeak bonus will definitely not work, along with any other snapshotting, because we're removing snapshotting from the game. The development manifesto thread would be where to look for info on that.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
By the way Mark, any new thoughts on RF snapshotting after our last conversation?
This is now confirmed and implemented.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info