Am I The only one? (NSFW)

There is this Rogue-Like game called Tome. In one of the towns there was this barking dog sound effect. Pissed me off to no end, and it would also piss off my dog. The community made a mod for the game that removed this annoyance, then the devs ended up removing due to the massive amount of negative feedback.

I must say tho, I have never once noticed the chirping birds. Maybe its because I have lots of chirping birds outside my house all day every day.
This will be improved, eventually.

My plan is to have the ability to specify sfx as ambient audio implemented. That way all the bird chirps, waterfall sounds and Audio Easter eggs (that you probably haven't picked up on) will be effected by the ambient sound slider.

It's a low priority issue that has been sitting on the list for a year, so don't expect anything to happen too soon.

Until a time that this issue is solved, a temporary fix can be found in the link from my previous post.
The audio guy.
How is this thread in any shape or form NSFW???
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
do people really play with sound on? thats crazy. the soundtrack is way too short and redundant.

we need 8-10 minutes music loops please.
"
Andrew_GGG wrote:
This will be improved, eventually.

My plan is to have the ability to specify sfx as ambient audio implemented. That way all the bird chirps, waterfall sounds and Audio Easter eggs (that you probably haven't picked up on) will be effected by the ambient sound slider.

It's a low priority issue that has been sitting on the list for a year, so don't expect anything to happen too soon.

Until a time that this issue is solved, a temporary fix can be found in the link from my previous post.

by Easter eggs sounds files you mean, The MTX pets sound effects? The lizard with the bell,the cat that meow's when summons, and That... Excuse my language, fffffFucking frog (Me and the frog have a long history, (I used to have him out 24/7 until I realized it goes Rabit, every now and then(It bothered me a lot, just like those bloody chippering birds when I go semi afk))) The MTX pets sound effect can be a bit odd sometimes tho, When you kill a exile that has a MTX pet like a frog or bat, they continue to make sounds when there owners are dead, Pitty tho, none of the pets were actually target-able because of this, they could not join there owners in the abyss! O__O Omg, I'm a terrible person... I'm lvl 93 I swear... I'm not a mass murderer....

The portal effects are annoying at times when you have a group filled with supporters doing dom runs, as portal's makes there own sound effect, having multiple portals of different kinds, almost sounds like... a kinder garden being abducted by aliens...

Or by other Easter egg's you mean the voices of characters encountering an boss, or after slaughtering 100's of monsters (I SWEAR I'm not a mass murderer) *Scion "Go back to bed Little nightmare" or *Mara "AND STAY DEAD".

However I remember when I had a soul taker a little annoying system sound track would play constantly "I don't have enough manna" I had to remove Mana regen stat on few of my items to save my sanity, er... you know, It was kinda like that thing that, smoke detector does when it runs out of battery and you and your flat mate both refuse to change batteries and it goes beeping for months, and you start to feel attached to it..?

Maybe when the day I actually quite PoE and watch films, anime and Tv series, I'll miss those birds? O__O
[Gear & Club] ¯\(°_°)/¯ #1 Professional Afk Club /2133058
[Hideout] New Oriath /2505008
[Pvp Trophy] PVP #1 EU & US EA /1591888 | | BM EA /1431163
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
"God's in his Heaven, All's right with the world!" IGN: Libritannia
Speaking of MTX pets... When ya gonna un-nerf mah kiwi? He used to sing so sweetly; now it's like he's in hiding or ashamed or something. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
"
ntall1 wrote:
There is this Rogue-Like game called Tome. In one of the towns there was this barking dog sound effect. Pissed me off to no end, and it would also piss off my dog. The community made a mod for the game that removed this annoyance, then the devs ended up removing due to the massive amount of negative feedback.

I must say tho, I have never once noticed the chirping birds. Maybe its because I have lots of chirping birds outside my house all day every day.

However there are still periodic eagle screeches in Tales of Maj'Eyal.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info