Help a noob with his passives

Hi Everyone,
I just started playing about a week and a half ago with a friend who has played for quite a while longer. We started on the one month league and I went with a ranger. So far I have enjoyed using a frenzy/lightning arrow/spit arrow build and I was going towards a crit bow build but I have hit a wall around lvl 50. I don't have the damage (or maybe survivability) to finish act3 cruel. I think part of it may be based on my gear but I am wondering if I split my passives up too much and if I should respec some of them. Below is my current passive build and I currently have 10 respec points and a few orbs to respec. Could anyone give me any suggestions on what I could do to improve the passives or do they look like I am on the right track?
There are two hard gear wall checks: act 3 cruel and merciless. So you hit the first one. Basically you have to grind, or find some good & cheap stuff on trade (which may be hard because you certainly don't have much currency).

Regarding the tree, I had this recently when facing dominus cruel at lvl 53. You can find more information here, like the gear I've used. You will also see that I've used Puncture extensively. This skill is wonderful during leveling (and also after) as it helps to alleviate many dps issues.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Last edited by Panini_aux_olives on Jul 23, 2014, 4:09:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info