Server down while farming unique map. Help please!

The title is pretty self explanatory. I had the joy of dropping my first unique map http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Poorjoy%27s_Asylum. so i decided to msg a friend to do the map and as soon as i enter i notice an error which says: Error: couldn't connect to achievement server. then in less than a minute me and my friend get desynced a couple of times. which leads to him trying to relogin thinking he was the one with issues he didn't come back. Then i proceed to do the map alone and such was my surprise that i get dropped out of the server too. Then after a couple of "couldn connect to patch server" msg i finally log in, and i see everyone in global chat commenting how the server crashed including my friend who has just logged in. I heard that sometimes a mod could recover the lost item `out of kindness when stuff like this happens which brings me here and i'd truly appreciate if any person of the staff could do something about my first and probably last unique temple map.:( Thanks in advance.

LanceSci

PD: sorry for my english. Im self taught =P
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Mods have never restored items no matter what the reason they just don't do it period
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info