3,000+ Hours Played Feedback (Nothing New)

ahhhh herpes ...the memories .....the first forumuser who reported me to a yellow you will be missed
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
"
h3rp3s wrote:
After playing this game for thousands of hours I have come to the following conclusions, as have many others. These are listed in order of importance.

1. PoE has Horrible Drop Rates (both currency and uniques)

In 3,000+ hours played I have yet to have any end game uniques drop. Soul Taker, Shavs, Kaoms, Auxium, Crown of Eyes, Void Battery, Mjolnir etc.

Currency Drops are also horrible. I have had 1 Eternal, 6-10 exalts drop, and 1-2 divines. This is far too low for thousands of hours played, and is a reason many leave this game.

2. Desync

Desync itself is annoying, but pair it with 10% death exp loss at 92+ and its just not worth it to level or play anymore.

3. Horrible RNG crafting system

In this game you are better off stockpiling orbs and buying the gear you want, rather than crafting it. This is a failed example of a crafting system in my opinion.

4. No end game content

What do you do once you have leveled your character and finally obtained the gear you want through trading?

Nothing... That's the problem with PoE endgame. There isn't one.

yet another thread : "im poor pls gib dieblolo3 drop rates so i can be good :)"
theres no too low drop rates, u just kill too slow, with 200 hours of gameplay and DECENT, i repeat DECENT char u can get 100+ exalts easy.
Last edited by Goguser on Oct 23, 2014, 7:52:14 AM
My only beef with finding things is that it was seemingly changed around the players who multi client farm (main reason quantity was removed was because the amount of loot you could get just from 2 client farming).

I can say this as someone who solo farms, the loot drops are absolutely abysmal with no quantity or rarity, just by swapping and culling with reapers with 20/20 item quantity and item rarity, there is a massive difference in the loot/rarity of the loot that drops.

I almost feel like they need to reintroduce item quantity for solo players, and rebalanced drops around party play, that way you arent making stupid amounts of currency by multi client farming.

The only people who didnt suffer from the remove of quantity are the ones who already had the gear, are already using multi clients, absolutely nothing changed there and it ended up just widening the gap in wealth.

Im by no means poor, i work very hard for my currency and items.

6 linked it myself after purchasing it for multiple exalts, one of many 6L items ive owned and linked myself (which requires alot of currency to do).

I can legitimately vouch for the part about the game in farming, the only "end game" drop ive had was a Windripper and i ironically got it when i was wearing a Voidhome (Negative rarity).

Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
iam playing since closed beta,so i have much more than 3kh gametime.
I found 1 Shav 2 month ago.(all other unics never more woth as 1 ex)
1 mirror (but i wasnt able to loot em (ob havent loot rulez)
around 40-50 Ex
tons of other currency
millions of crap unics

we are playing 2 years everytime with a legacy mf culler in 4-5 team,seems like it dosnt help much.
i also spend now around 8k cance orb to get higher unic.... 2 troll shavs .

Iam not a seller so iam everytime at low currency...but shit happen^^
I ask in my FL every leage,and every FU... Time ...one of my friends has a super lucky account.
(1 found 2 shav and 6L both with around 400 fusing *rng*)

I think its confused..... i found 1 shav in 4 years?^^
dont know if i get everytime tagged as bot when i get my 24h dc,but looks like anything is wrong.

btw :i like the game,but it can really frustrate me sometime^^
Last edited by eschandin on Oct 24, 2014, 4:17:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info