Map instance Gone?

As i was playing the map "Mao Kun Reef Map" 15mins ago, this instance is now gone?

I paid 22 Chaos for this map, Aslo i am not very "rich" in-game so i am quite upset...

Because there was not even a warning in-game or anything.
Sorry for your loss, better luck next time.

There is no recovery or compensation. Again, I'm sorry for your loss.
"
Drakier wrote:
Sorry for your loss, better luck next time.

There is no recovery or compensation. Again, I'm sorry for your loss.

I understand GGG there part of this as they sended me a message about it, but its like you put all your hard work for in-game currency and when you lose it, it feels like they don't care.

I wonder how more often this could happen, and how many people will be upset and might most possible quit because of this. I don't wanna sound bad but that's kinda true.
Server crashes and other things which could produce a loss of an instance is rare, and almost always there will be an announcement notifying of downtime a half hour before the servers are restarted.

There are other factors outside of GGG's control which could cause instance loss as well. That's just the nature of online games really though... especially when you have a user's connection to worry about. In most cases, you won't lose an instance unless you use up all the portals, or the instance server itself goes down. The instance server in this case was due to a server restart. There should have been notice of the downtime however (even if you might not have seen it).

Sorry again for the loss.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info