please help me POE is taking over my life @_@

once again i died on HC and told my self...nop i wont play anymore i had enough dying on hc i had such good items i had such good build i had everything perfect i delete poe than my mind on its own is start thinking how fun is hc league strongboxes are fun inner treasures are fun the next thing i see is im already downloading back poe and cant w8 to play :( this happens always....poe is just controling me and i cant do anything about it

P.s. had 50lvl 2k hp 75 all res 70% reducation dmg died in docks cruel opened strongbox was stuck in like 15-20dogs fire breathing everyone at once breathed fire on me i clicked esc than exit game but i died right before i was about click exit game

p.s.s. can i alt+f4 next time so i not die or u must go through esc and than exit game?
saying "p.s" in a forum post

topkek
"
JeIlySickLe wrote:

topkek

sry i dont know what that means becuz i barely visit forum
I am sorry, Diablo, but you have a fatal case of PoE-itis.
There is no cure.
There is only the game.

My condoleances... *cries*
"
JeIlySickLe wrote:

whats the problem with saying p.s. in a forum ?
Dogs Summoner - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/885199
Video game addiction is the most awful addiction of XXI century.

You should play to have real "FUN".
If u are trying to be the "hero" in game, that means you dont belive in yourself in real life.
Change it.

Games should be only an addition not an addiction in your life.

Regards.
Question is: what is "real fun" or, in other words, reality.
There are idiots out there claiming we do not live, that we are some alien's "The Sims".
If they are right... then PoE could be "reality"...

Hmmmm.....
Do people who play hardcore feel like they play in a more skillful league? If so does leaving the game before you die make you feel more skillful?
Standard Forever
What is reality ?
Read for example - Eckhart Tolle - power of now.

Too many people are losing their lives for games.
It's compulsive playing.

Everything what you feel in your mind is real. Even games.
Even if u see UFO it can be real in your mind. It depends on the observer.

Two people watch the same tree and see different things.

I think that games are very dangerous for all people. You can lose yourself.

We all need to be heroes, we need friends, acceptance, wealth.
People try to afford this feelings in games, because they can't or are too lazy to achieve it in real life.

ONE LIFE HC - that's the best league, and the hardest one.
"
JeIlySickLe wrote:

topkek

Nothing wrong with that.

P.S. stands for "post-scriptum." It means something added after a letter or other written communication, for instance adding a detail. Here is an example: Dear Mom, Thanks for the Christmas tree. It's been fun. The kids are learning how to decorate it. It's getting really pretty. Thanks for everything to put under it as well. I know the kids will be excited. Brenda p.s. It is really cold here, we might even have a white Christmas. You would love it.

P.S. Google search

Last edited by wootzRn on Jul 23, 2014, 7:36:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info