@GGG Staff: Please take a chill pill

"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
Xogroroth wrote:
The first is not by law prohibited, unless you live in a backwater area

Fun fact for the day: In Singapore gay sex is legal if it's between women but illegal if it's between men. True story. Sorry for off topic :s

thats... interesting
Dogs Summoner - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/885199
What if you put two goat steaks on top of each other and use the crack in the middle?
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
It's nice how GGG defenders try to derail a thread with a legitimate issue and nothing gets done by the moderators. But dare post "removed by support" in brackets and they're on you like white on rice. As it might cause "confusion" for those poor fragile minds that wander the forum in search for enlightenment.

So to repeat the issue, moderation is inconsistent, heavy handed and downright obtrusive.
I would prefer 50 spam threads with massive genital pictures on the mainpage of the forum rather than to have this whitewashing bs happen all the time.
Vote +1 to change Path of Exile to Path of Nerfs.
We hate to say, but ProjectPT was right.
"
Hyskoa wrote:
It's nice how GGG defenders try to derail a thread with a legitimate issue and nothing gets done by the moderators. But dare post "removed by support" in brackets and they're on you like white on rice. As it might cause "confusion" for those poor fragile minds that wander the forum in search for enlightenment.

So to repeat the issue, moderation is inconsistent, heavy handed and downright obtrusive.
I would prefer 50 spam threads with massive genital pictures on the mainpage of the forum rather than to have this whitewashing bs happen all the time.

But...it's not inconsistent. One is considered hate speech, the other isnt. If someone reported him for the former, but not the latter, is also another explanation.

Either way, it's people like the OP why i haven't had GD enabled since CB.
"
Pyrokar wrote:
What if you put two goat steaks on top of each other and use the crack in the middle?
How the hell could I not see this one coming???

Or...
What if we are not in Singapore?

:P

PS: I am sorry for the off-topic comments, I just had a good laugh with these, and I could use a good laugh.
Still, I apologize.

I won't (hopefully) do this again...
Last edited by Xogroroth on Jul 23, 2014, 7:29:10 AM
Ok Hyoska, i will stop trying to be funny.

Only serial posts from this point forward please!
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
"
visiON123 wrote:
I wrote in global chat:
Homosexuals are mentally ill
I got muted for an hour
Then I wrote Pedophiles are mentally ill many times over the course of the day,
Didn't get muted.

I don't know about you but this seems kind of weird, doesn't it? Whether the staff mutes or doesn't is quite literally based on what they believe, instead of being objective about it.

To get technical, pedophilia is classified as a mental illness in the DSM while homosexuality is not. So one of your statements was wrong and an attack on a community that causes no harm while your statement about pedophiles was correct.
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
"
Hyskoa wrote:

But...it's not inconsistent. One is considered hate speech, the other isnt. If someone reported him for the former, but not the latter, is also another explanation.

Either way, it's people like the OP why i haven't had GD enabled since CB.

So if I start posting in every single thread, together with a few others, about goats to make sure every single topic is squelched, that'll be okay? Perfect.

Should be easy enough to organize. Just get 10-20 people to spam every single thread with goat related facts to make sure all conversation dies down to nothing.

Or.. or.. moderators can start doing their job timing out people who make the off topic posts and let the topic at hand continue. As they forcefully do in every other thread.
Vote +1 to change Path of Exile to Path of Nerfs.
We hate to say, but ProjectPT was right.
OT:

I personally think GGG let's people get away with murder on the forums. Some of these threads are redundant to the nth degree and always devolve into attacks and low intelligence barbs.
I got a warning and post edited for a sexist comment regarding gender placement in combat.

I was amused more than anything.
There comes a time thief when jewels cease to sparkle, gold loses it's luster, throne room becomes a prison, and all that's left is a father's love for his child. - King Osric

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info