How many Orb of Fusing you used for your 6L?

How many Orb of Fusing you used for your 6L? In your opinion, should I just spend 26EX for a 6L or buy 1560 Orb of Fusing to try out my RnG?
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1119850
Selling Crit Bow ilvl 68-75 (Mostly White)
Definetly try your RNG :)

Just consider the possiblity that you can end up with no fusing and no 6link in the end...

Most fun is when you link it after 60 and have 1500 fusings spare for further items :D

I used estimated amounts between 10-1500 fusing for my six-links so far.

Good luck!

done with a bit less than 2300 fusing

IGN TylordRampage
One of my friends who introduced me to the game, has used over 3000 fusing to try and link an item without success. That my 2c on the matter as I haven't played much. I'm not sure what the currency factors are but find out first. My friend is beyond frustration trying to 6 link it up.
Made a badass 6L on domination, 2700 fusings iirc

"
Ranakor wrote:

why didnt you finish the craft ?
IGN TylordRampage
About 300. Sadly, I wanted to create just 6S/5L, that weapon isn't worth 6L, i guess
"
Malone wrote:
"
Ranakor wrote:

Good point, but maybe he is waiting for an even elusive eternal to drop before going on.
My first took 2353, my second one took 18.

I'd suggest just buy your 6L. Of course you can get lucky, but chances are high that you end up with 26ex less and no 6L otherwise.
twitch.tv/enki91
"
"
Malone wrote:
"
Ranakor wrote:

Good point, but maybe he is waiting for an even elusive eternal to drop before going on.

Ran out of currency even on standard (i started playing in domi only), spend the cash from ambush when it ended on standard to finish it but the few eternal/Exalt round i got out of it didn't provide max range of any of the 3 stat i want (either missing resists or int). I'm prolly looking at a few hundred exalt Worth to finish it at least, maybe more with current ET prices but i'll finish it "someday", prolly in a few leagues.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info