Diminishing Returns After 80

86-87 really thats where 78 maps cease maxing EXP

Then again since you cant fucking find 77+ maps even doing them and must buy for 1ex each I'd say more like 82-83 is end game.

I typically spec tree for 85 tho. Like watching grass grow after that o might as well start new toon for more funzies.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jul 23, 2014, 4:01:37 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

Then again since you cant fucking find 76+ maps even doing them and must buy for 1ex each I'd say more like 82-83 is end game.

casuals lol
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

Then again since you cant fucking find 76+ maps even doing them and must buy for 1ex each I'd say more like 82-83 is end game.

casuals lol

No lifers lol
Git R Dun!
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

Then again since you cant fucking find 77+ maps even doing them and must buy for 1ex each I'd say more like 82-83 is end game.

I love it when people say that. You know someone has to find them, and probably farm them, and sell them, which means there is definitely a way to do it :P
Buy them from bots? You will not yield even return even with 80Q 77+
Git R Dun!
"
HasuKishi wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

I love it when people say that. You know someone has to find them, and probably farm them, and sell them, which means there is definitely a way to do it :P

Yes, with a hardcore amount of map iiq sure. If people run 30% iiq maps they shouldnt expect any map drops
"
PrototypX wrote:
"
HasuKishi wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

Yes, with a hardcore amount of map iiq sure. If people run 30% iiq maps they shouldnt expect any map drops

well, ambush tactics -> cart boxes say hi!
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Everything up to 90 feels pretty easy...maps give so much xp there :)
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

casuals lol

No lifers lol

Casuals, no-lifers...
Silly people lol...

This is a game, no reason to get offensive here...
i retire all my chars 81-83
the build has all the keystones it needs to work at that time
you can wear all gear eg. doryani is level 75
your gems are close to lvl 20

https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info