New Brutus

Will new Brutus be alright in terms of desync? I mean I've already had trouble with him and desyncing as is. Adding skeletons falling to circle you might be an issue no?

If there's a hidden trick to avoid most desync lemme know it stops me from playing HC at all..
Last edited by Gokuapeswag on Jul 22, 2014, 8:47:40 PM
Have you played in the new version?

Oh, what's that? No?

THEN HOW THE FUCK WOULD YOU KNOW THERE WILL BE MORE DESYNC?
What, they wasted time on a new Brutus also? wtf
IGN:Axe_Crazy
"
MasterAxe wrote:
What, they wasted invested time on a new Brutus also? wtf
Not worth commenting on till we actually fight the new version.
Last edited by kasub on Jul 23, 2014, 3:13:48 AM
only one thing can be said, adds = corpse = DD usage or zombies
"
Have you played in the new version?

Oh, what's that? No?

THEN HOW THE FUCK WOULD YOU KNOW THERE WILL BE MORE DESYNC?
Given the amount of desync from Brutus (minimal but scary) and the amount of desync from the Brute (literally teleporting around the room every three seconds) and the difference in the two being three skeletons, I'm rather afraid of what 7-9 extra skeletons and possible environmental hazards will do to this fight.
BreakingHearts/RhoaHood/BackAndVeryLate (Standard) | HushtailSweep/HushtailWeeps (Ancestor)
"
Given the amount of desync from Brutus (minimal but scary) and the amount of desync from the Brute (literally teleporting around the room every three seconds) and the difference in the two being three skeletons, I'm rather afraid of what 7-9 extra skeletons and possible environmental hazards will do to this fight.

Suppose they remove his Hook of Desync.
I also think this will make more desinc as before. Teleporting brutus is to awful.
"
Suppose they remove his Hook of Desync.

Might be gone in the final, but its still there in the shot.
BreakingHearts/RhoaHood/BackAndVeryLate (Standard) | HushtailSweep/HushtailWeeps (Ancestor)
Last edited by SilentOppressor on Jul 23, 2014, 11:32:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info