Not Off-Topic

But I gotta ask, looking at the new screen shots of the upcoming expansion, why is all I see is frame rate drops and screen freeze deaths due to it?

I posted it here, because I don't want to start a riot in GD. Feel free to not post your response. Especially Lachdanan. Or I_NO. Or Bex. That's right! I went there too!

My steam account has NEVER seen so much activity.

When a certain dev told me I'd like the changes made to 1.2, I wanted to believe. But these new 'AoE-focused' boss fights? After my rant about how AoE is pretty much ruling the game?

Really?

We'll see.

Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
The screen looks ok. Its hard to get hyped about old bosses getting a tweak and a reskin. That new axe looks like a handfan though.. I prefer the vicious and bloody decrepit looking weapons.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:
The screen looks ok. Its hard to get hyped about old bosses getting a tweak and a reskin. That new axe looks like a handfan though.. I prefer the vicious and bloody decrepit looking weapons.

I am sure hyped, it's like the only content I see regularly. :P
So, they basically get minions and lots of AOE? I think i get a QQ thread ready just in case. Game turns from crap orb drops to crap aoe/minion based boss fights, not liking this at all. I bet its gonna be imbalanced as hell with the damage of these skills then too so i die where i shouldnt, thats D3 keywarden all over again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info