Multiplayer?

Hi PoE community,
I was just wondering how the multiplayer works in this game. I mean, has it been implemented in th Closed Beta?
cos ive searched it up on Youtube and found nothing related to Multiplayer in PoE. Can someone wth the knowledge or access to the beta inform me how the multiplayer works or is intended to work in the full release? Thanks :)
P.S i cant WAIT till i get access to this game xDDD
The game is multiplayer, but you can play by yourself.

Towns are open to all players, but other areas are instanced. You can have a party of up to 6 players.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
Actually, that's a pretty good idea, since the areas are instanced. That would be a very viable option for the developers to incorporate. It allows some where for the guild to meet, maybe make the guild house "instanced" like the areas, but allow more players? =D Sounds like a plan, idea should be moved to the suggestions forums.

Its all Multiplayer, its just barely anyone that posts videos play with other people.
So its a tad it similar to Monster Hunter multiplayer is anyone is familiar with it? its like theres a huge city full of people and players then ou find a party and go dungeon with them
"
Chaosgrad wrote:
Its all Multiplayer, its just barely anyone that posts videos play with other people.

I beg to differ.

Among the 350 hours or so of PoE gameplay on my stream you will find around 80% multiplayer footage. We are usually in groups of 3-5, so check out my (daily) stream:

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/starcraft-42

"
d33mo7ion wrote:
So its a tad it similar to Monster Hunter multiplayer is anyone is familiar with it?

日本人ですか?モンスターハンターが知っているよ。

And dont forget: Keysus loves you!
Last edited by Starcraft42 on Oct 3, 2011, 1:34:46 AM
er im not japanese

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info