Now that we have Spell Echo, what is the next big support?

Maybe less projectiles?

remove 1-2 projectiles from the attack
20% more damage?
idk
"
SassyBeard wrote:
Maybe less projectiles?

20% more damage?
idk

That would be a cool idea for EK but it seems niche. I'd use it on my EKer though :)
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
"
"
SassyBeard wrote:
Maybe less projectiles?

20% more damage?
idk

That would be a cool idea for EK but it seems niche. I'd use it on my EKer though :)

Yeah we'd need more multi projectile base attacks then
I thinking of:

raining projectile

effect: converts a projectile skill to fall from heaven multiple time.
effectivnes: 25%
mana-cost multi: 140%

a support gem that would make a "firestorm-style" skill.

Imagine Ball lighting falling from heaven multiple times :)

Last edited by 6tom6 on Jul 23, 2014, 10:53:30 AM
Life link:

Strenght support gem.

Support, AOE.

"When draining/gaining life with used skill, share it with all ally present." (players/minions/totems/guardians...)

Lvl bonus: +x% bonus to the life gained.

Quality bonus: +x% size of the area at which it's effective.

---

Soul link:

Intelligence support gem.

Equivalent for mana.
Last edited by rarylith on Jul 23, 2014, 8:05:03 PM
I like the idea in the OP, it's what I assumed echo would end up being.

Though the next big thing will probably be like, 1 gem to cause all DoT to apply instantly as one hit, 1 gem to turn big hits into DoT's to stagger the damage dealt. Maybe another that gives % more damage vs enemies taking DoT like flame surge does.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
"
A support gem that gave more spell damage at the cost of cast speed would be nice. I like the machine gun feel of spell supported by faster casting and spell echo, but a support to make a slow powerful nuke would add variety.

The spell channel support sounds really interesting as well...KA-ME-HA-ME-HA!

+1 This is a pretty good idea. Though I usually love fast too much I think options to play the way you want are always good.

Spiral support is inevitable too, much wanted.

EDIT: +1 to Sexcalibure (OP) suggestion as well. I didnt actually notice it because sleepy.
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Jul 23, 2014, 9:30:25 PM
"

The spell channel support sounds really interesting as well...KA-ME-HA-ME-HA!
I would totally pay for that MTX lol
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
FlickerBalls! Like a pinball but explodes!!!!
If you can't control it, STOP.
Homing projectile:

Supported spell's projectiles will search and aim for nearby enemies automatically.

It should probably have a damage reduction, since some bosses would eat a lot of projectiles with this.

Orb :

You fire an orb that last X seconds and cast supported spells every Y seconds.

Basically, you turn any spell into a Ball lightning of sort. It's a bit like a traveling totem, except you are still technically the caster, so no reflect immunity. This could be improved with faster casting slow/fast projectiles and other goodies.

Summon skeletal mage

Summon a skeletal mage that last X seconds. The mage will cast supported spells. If more than one spell is supported, the mage will randomly chose which spell to cast each time.

Yep, a support, that is a summon. This one would probably need a big damage reduction. The mages count as skeletons when it comes to the maximum number you can have at the same time.
And with that one, let the frame rate be killed!
Last edited by ooIGGYoo on Jul 24, 2014, 1:53:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info