Now that we have Spell Echo, what is the next big support?

"
Tyrfalger wrote:
Well going by melee-multistrike, spell-echo, I'm guessing its that 'arrows return to you' support gem or some kind of multi-arrow.
drillneck is already OP and Arrow return would make it even OPer lol, if the arrow needs to hit nothing or pierce in order to stay active to return to you damn... pierce gets some insane love
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Vaal Resync

Casts /oos command on failure to invoke linked movement skill.
"
Hyskoa wrote:
Record:
Every time you cast a supported spell or attack you create an after image on that exact location. After every 5th cast, all after images cast the exact same spell simultaneously in the original direction you casted it.

Aura:
Like spelltotem, but it gets cast once every second on every enemy in a small radius.(like righteous fire, but with more diversity). 100% mana reserved.

Major build-up:
This puts a 10 second delay on a spell before casting it. Amplifying the damage by a factor of 15.

Minor build-up:
5 second delay for an amplification by a factor of 7.

Durability of speed/spellpower/attackpower:
All supported gems get a durability of 1000. Get +50% attackspeed/spellpower/attackpower.(it's basically another currency waster, concept D2 ethereal weapons)

reverse of HP/mana/experience:
support gem for auras. Puts the effect on enemies, gives extra hp/mana/experience to you.
(figure something out to prevent lvl 1 aura abuse, maybe let it scale with level?)
etc.

sounds like remote mine to me
Totem Unchained: basically spell echo / multistrike for totems ( excluding the spell totem ).
A support gem that gave more spell damage at the cost of cast speed would be nice. I like the machine gun feel of spell supported by faster casting and spell echo, but a support to make a slow powerful nuke would add variety.

The spell channel support sounds really interesting as well...KA-ME-HA-ME-HA!
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
Last edited by Fluffy_Puppies on Jul 23, 2014, 9:00:32 AM
Cast in Tandem:
Trigger gem that casts a single supported spell whenever the supported skill hits.
Supported spells have an additional 10...30 second cooldown (from level 1 to level 20)
Supported spells deal xx...xx less damage

Basically, this would make some really awesome utility links. Would make curses, enduring cry, and molten shell much more interesting. Especially when combined with movement skills.
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo
Support-support gem

Passivle adding effect of supported support gems at x% effect to all attacks/spells.
Channelling/Rain for spells or a charge-up attack for melee would be nice. Channelling could work like firestorm in terms of area it covers, except it's any spell you want. Could even add an incinerate like effect that increases it's power/mana cost over time while channelling. And charge-up melee attacks would be great, something like 400% reduced attack speed for 250% damage done.
similar as already proposed, a blue support that does

- % less cast speed ( around 50 )
- % more spell damage ( around 30 )

Mana cost 130 %
IGN TylordRampage
how about debuff auras? Similar things to curses but different and stackable with curses.

Enemies around you lose xy evasion, or do less damage, are slower etc. Basically if we can buff ourselves to heavens we could go opposite way too - cripple enemies to the ground.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info