Screenshot of New Brutus Fight

"
Arrogant wrote:
Soo confirmed the days of solo boss fights are now over. Both Merveil and Brutus seem to bring their own armies now.

That's useful for flask charges atleast. I wonder if he skeletons body-block the brutus hook or whether it goes through them - if it's the latter that's a welcome addition.
Oh Chris! You are such a tease! The new fights are looking epic by the way
"
KenshiD wrote:
Whoat? New brutus?

>implying he wasn't super hard for beginners already.

If the skeletons obstruct his hooks it might be easier...
"
StrayYoshi wrote:
"
Ragnar119 wrote:
Just want to say one more thing, I really like that you are adding and polishing old acts, but when it comes to brutus i guess we will need to see how it goes. I would much more like if he got some new skills/room traps (hope those spikes are traps) and similar, than adding mobs that will spawn at regular periods.

I'd have to agree with this, mob clearing is already 100% the most common thing in the game. You spend most of your playtime doing it. I'd rather see some strategic dangers like a special modded yellow join a boss fight or see new dangers like damaging terrain, (think bleed inducing spikes that you can walk over) than more of the same thing we've seen all this time. I hope that's what those red pea pods of doom are for.

Aren't the peapods just his ground slam?

Looks interesting Chris, hook pulling players on to floor hazards seems pretty cool. Falling skeletons I'm less excited by, you've already got a lot of that kind of stuff happening in other fights. Looking forward to it though. Hope Kole doesn't change or gets different stuff to make them a little more distinct.
When I kill a man he stays dead.
Love that you are reworking the old content at last.

Keep it up, guys! <3
that translucent weapon looks like its gonna be the real shit for elemental spectral throw build.

i understand the new mobs for merveil, she already had trash mobs in her second form

I do not understand putting mobs with brutus tho. loved how it was hit and run fight because if you stand still his GS would destroy you. now im sure he will be weaker since they are adding mobs to his fight :(

but i guess we will have to wait and see. all speculation

looking forward to the expansion GGG
www.twitch.tv/knowfear823

IGN: knowfear
I feel like they add soo much stuff to every deck and it just will make lagg and desync worse.
dat shield mtx
"
Ragnar119 wrote:
"
oBLACKIECHANo wrote:
The new fights look cool but I really hope you're not focusing on re-doing low level content.

They should, because the game has problems with that part. Merveil was the worst act boss in the whole game, and generally as a boss it was not that good designed.

That is true but I mean there needs to be content that effects endgame and the overall game too, not just replacing boss fights that you spend a total of 15 minutes doing during levelling and then don't do for as long as you play that character, which could be months. We need stuff that changes endgame up too. So I just mean that I hope low level content isn't the "theme". But it's only been 2 posts so it's not really a big picture yet.
Last edited by oBLACKIECHANo on Jul 22, 2014, 6:33:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info