Beta Invite Train

The last train seems to have broken down so I figured might as well start a new one. I'm sorry to say i haven't been invited yet but if anyone does invite me (a simple PM would be perfect) i'll be glad to pass the invite down and see if we can get this thing running again! Remember: It can't hurt to sign up, and the more posts means a bigger chance someone with an extra key will see this and help the train start moving. Sorry guys still no key yet =(
Last edited by Kirkykirk on Oct 3, 2011, 6:35:26 PM
why not
Which one is this..
Never hurts to hop onboard!
Im in, please dont sit on my lap

Please, if any one of you have HIV/AIDS, please consider sitting in the caboose, as I do not want to contract such a malicious and life-threatening atrocity.

Thank you.

Last edited by Exilefan2700 on Oct 3, 2011, 7:10:10 AM
"
Which one is this..

This is the new one that we can hopefully start up again
The point of a train thread is to start off with a free invite that gets passed on...
"
Subpar wrote:
The point of a train thread is to start off with a free invite that gets passed on...

Yes i know but there has been one of those and it ended rather quickly. I'm hoping someone will see this and we can start one again that will be more successful. Besides, it never hurts to try.
Last edited by Kirkykirk on Oct 2, 2011, 10:23:10 PM
"
Subpar wrote:
No, no, no... The point of a train is to get your name as the first one :p
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
Ill hop on!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info