Is EB overpowered

Quick question is EB overpowered in the meta game or just strong because I see a lot of ppl and build guides using this to solve mana problems.
i use a secret account because i am a politician that doesnt want the NSA to know i play poe.
Only if you take Ci as well
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
"
Pyrokar wrote:
Only if you take Ci as well

Vouch!
It just has become a necessity for a lot of builds on sustaining their mana since mana leech has gone out the window. EB + clarity + aura nodes = full mana 24/7 attacking / casting. I don't think it is overpowered, just given the proper conditions and setup it's effective.
"
terrex wrote:
It just has become a necessity for a lot of builds on sustaining their mana since mana leech has gone out the window. EB + clarity + aura nodes = full mana 24/7 attacking / casting. I don't think it is overpowered, just given the proper conditions and setup it's effective.

This and also AA is currently very popular.
"
Quick question is EB overpowered in the meta game or just strong because I see a lot of ppl and build guides using this to solve mana problems.

Not overpowered.
Just needed for a High AA.
And Life Builds > CI Builds, when u have shit/normal gear.

And the Manacost of many Skills are too damn high, even with 4l.
Hy @ Totem Builds.

So EB is now a Meta Skill for 80% of every Build.
Its popularity is just a result of es/life hybrids being pointless and CI being kind of underwhelming in the current meta. It's basically free mana for a lot of builds.
IGN: Smegmazoid
Long live the new Flesh
Hybrid builds suck, CI sucks, life based with EB is superior. Arc builds with 5k+ hp, ~2k unreserved mana with Cloak of Defiance / MoM and lots of life leech = invulnerable to pretty much everything. CI = stun city / freeze / shock / mana problems (rip mana leech). Haven't seen anyone use CI in ages.
vaal or no balls
"
JahIthBer89 wrote:
Its popularity is just a result of es/life hybrids being pointless and CI being kind of underwhelming in the current meta. It's basically free mana for a lot of builds.

That's true. Life/ES is completely useless (low life shavs doesn't count)
i use a secret account because i am a politician that doesnt want the NSA to know i play poe.
but aa/eb build cannot do 50 regen no regen blood magic maps, my cycloner is able to do any map with decent dps, i rly dont see how it can be overpowered

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info