Israel does it's best to become the most hated nation in the world

Dalai,you keep posting oficial israeli videos,you cannot get any more propagandistic than that.I do not know what you know,but i remember the Greek aid vividly,cause i am greek,and that's bullshit.They had inspected it thouroughly and they forced the aid to go back to Cyprus.It was not suspicious in the least,and mind you,th Greek goverment has been historically pro Israel.
In the end,no matter what you might claim as the "bad guys" the number talk themselves

http://www.ifamericansknew.org/stat/deaths.html

At least 1,134 Israelis and 7,590 Palestinians
have been killed since September 29, 2000.

Source: B'Tselem, The Israeli Center for Human Rights in the Occupied Territories. (Visit their statistics page, last updated May 31, 2014.) See also a the Gaza Health Ministry's preliminary list of the 701 casualties (76% of them civilians) of Israel's recent massacre in Gaza not yet included in B'Tselem's charts, updated on July 23, 2014. Twenty-nine Israelis have been killed during the same period (7% of them civilians).

The numbers also do not include the sizable number of Palestinians who died as a result of inability to reach medical care due to Israeli road closures, curfews, the Israeli closure of border crossing from Gaza, etc.

The figure for Palestinian deaths is extremely conservative, since it is difficult for B'Tselem to report on deaths in the Palestinian territories. The Palestine Red Crescent Society, internationally respected for its statistical rigor, reports significantly higher numbers of Palestinian deaths. We do not doubt the reliability of their data, and only use B'Tselem's more conservative numbers because they collect data on both populations.

And that's mostly an ISRAELI source.Propably it is not that accurate about Palestinian casualties as well.And it's since 2000.If you go back in the Lebanon war etc.the numbers would have been much more terrifying.

About the cold war,the bay of pigs in 64 or so was the closest moment.It was a Soviet General,who despite his submarine was under attack,and was instructed to launch the missiles,he single handedly,did not do it.And the soviet then retreated,and moved their missiles from cuba,even though their terms,of US also removing the missiles in west germany and turkey was not met.
The American public also saw that as an American victory,and soviety cowardy.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/417287 - Poutsos Flicker Nuke Shadow
Last edited by Poutsos on Jul 24, 2014, 8:12:17 AM
Corroboration: that nyt article had palestinians stating that complaints against Hamas were severely punished. I am not sure the same can be said about Israelis criticizing Mossad. I know they're not perfectly analogous, but it's the closest we have.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Charan wrote:
Corroboration: that nyt article had palestinians stating that complaints against Hamas were severely punished. I am not sure the same can be said about Israelis criticizing Mossad. I know they're not perfectly analogous, but it's the closest we have.

"
Corroboration:

"
Co-robo nation

Spoiler
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.
I get that this is the off-topic board, but this is a serious topic. Take that elsewhere.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
DalaiLama wrote:
Ignorance has a very high cost when you get to higher levels of power.
Deceptionist, please stop hacking Dalai's account.

Also, I think you meant consciousness, not power. Obviously.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jul 24, 2014, 7:26:19 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
DalaiLama wrote:
Ignorance has a very high cost when you get to higher levels of power.
Deceptionist, please stop hacking Dalai's account.

Wow.

Is that a good wow or a bad wow? I can't tell because internet.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
It's an 'I have never seen a bigger nor less warranted insult in my life' wow.

'Because internet' somehow prevents you from reading into the context, remembering what most of us think of the person you mentioned? Okay. I definitely thought you were smarter than that. :(

I'm outs.

Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Jul 24, 2014, 8:03:16 PM
"
DalaiLama wrote:
bla bla ...Israel has the right to defend,... bla bla this is our land..bla bla ...islam is danger...bla bla... usual zionist propaganda...

Israel has no excuse, the world is watching. I have read your attempts to defend the Israelis acts and your nickname was badly chosen.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info