New league launch time

"
HarukaTeno wrote:

Is this a good answer, your Majesty, Ael00?

P.S. And yes, this question was answered a lot of times in a lot of similar threads already.

Made me lel

I really help new players out and usually answer questions; but these kind of lazy fuck questions drives me mad

Proactivity these days...
I really hope they launch before the 15th of August because i am getting insanely bored in the meantime.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
"
Pyrokar wrote:
I really hope they launch before the 15th of August because i am getting insanely bored in the meantime.

After the 1 Month ends, its 1 week break, with the 1.2 Patch in this week. After the Week its start of the 4 Month.

Its Everytime so.

4 Month > 1 Week break > 1 Month > 1 week break > Content Patch > Repeat.
"
HarukaTeno wrote:
"
Ael00 wrote:
That's disappointing. So after the one month race what ? another short ambush league ? Then why was the first one ended in the first place it makes no sense, just to have 3 wipes for no reason.

"
Mahesys wrote:
How many times od i have to see this question again? make a little search before opening redundant threads all the time jesus

If it was so frequently asked why isn't it stickied somewhere or on the front page ? Be gone rude pest.

Why won't you quit b**ching and move your fingers to google the answer?
"
Chris wrote:
In this news post, we outlined the current development timeline that we are working towards. I'm reproducing it in the manifesto and will update it in the future as we announce more information.

The following times are in the NZ timezone:
  • Very early July: Content Update 1.1.5 deployment
  • July 6: Ambush/Invasion four-month challenge leagues end
  • July 12: One-month special event starts (details currently unannounced)
  • Mid/late July: Details of Mini-Expansion start to be announced
  • August 9: One-month special event ends
  • Mid August: New Challenge Leagues and 1.2.0 Mini-Expansion release

Is this a good answer, your Majesty, Ael00?

P.S. And yes, this question was answered a lot of times in a lot of similar threads already.

All you had to say was mid august. but since you chose to get so worked up over nothing I guess its your prerogative . See you in one months time

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info