New league launch time

Can anyone tell me when the new league is starting after this one month one ? this one was too short for me to participate and too long to race .. Anyways if someone could tell me the date when the new ladder starts(like invasion/ambush) i would appreaciate it greatly. :)

Thank you.
won't know until they announce it along with the 1.2.0 expansion but in about a month(probably under it)
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Soon™
"
JeIlySickLe wrote:
Soon™
When it's ready™
IGN TylordRampage
How many times od i have to see this question again? make a little search before opening redundant threads all the time jesus
Delayed™
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Malone wrote:
When it's done™

corected you a bit
That's disappointing. So after the one month race what ? another short ambush league ? Then why was the first one ended in the first place it makes no sense, just to have 3 wipes for no reason.

"
Mahesys wrote:
How many times od i have to see this question again? make a little search before opening redundant threads all the time jesus

If it was so frequently asked why isn't it stickied somewhere or on the front page ? Be gone rude pest.
"
Ael00 wrote:
That's disappointing. So after the one month race what ? another short ambush league ? Then why was the first one ended in the first place it makes no sense, just to have 3 wipes for no reason.

"
Mahesys wrote:

If it was so frequently asked why isn't it stickied somewhere or on the front page ? Be gone rude pest.

Why won't you quit b**ching and move your fingers to google the answer?
"
Chris wrote:
In this news post, we outlined the current development timeline that we are working towards. I'm reproducing it in the manifesto and will update it in the future as we announce more information.

The following times are in the NZ timezone:
  • Very early July: Content Update 1.1.5 deployment
  • July 6: Ambush/Invasion four-month challenge leagues end
  • July 12: One-month special event starts (details currently unannounced)
  • Mid/late July: Details of Mini-Expansion start to be announced
  • August 9: One-month special event ends
  • Mid August: New Challenge Leagues and 1.2.0 Mini-Expansion release

Is this a good answer, your Majesty, Ael00?

P.S. And yes, this question was answered a lot of times in a lot of similar threads already.
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info