Eternal orb something is off O_O

Does anyone else feel some secret information about the next patch is causing random and weird buyouts? eternal orb just getting bought out and raising to the max T_T. If eternal orb drop rate becomes even more rare then I believe inside information had to be known.

eternal and mirrors getting reworked?

Standard economy at its finest?

who knows? Find out next time on dragonball....Z

Oh well, I guess it was a matter of time eternal orbs and mirrors got changed right?

Uh, I think you got it backwards. Eternal Orb prices have been dropping recently. They were going for at least 4-4.5ex previously. Now people are willing to sell them for 3.5-4ex each.
✮ in-game @FTMFW
✮ twitch.tv/RRTSON
✮ [Shop] http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/909223
✮ [Build of the Week] http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1034503
Last edited by rrtson on Jul 21, 2014, 10:09:16 PM
"
rrtson wrote:

Uh, I think you got it backwards. Eternal Orb prices have been dropping recently. They were going for at least 4-4.5ex previously. Now people are willing to sell them for 3.5-4ex each.

Yep! A ton of people are trying to unload them now for the first time in many months. Given how close it is to the expansion I don't trust it at all.
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
Never could afford or really use them when they were only 3ex...went to 4 rather quickly and ive been loading up at 3.5. Found about 5 ex and same amount of divines in a grip of grinding. No ets and the concept of ets seem rather op. I cant imagine them legacying them but once I hit 20+ ex it seemed easier to hold those esp at 3.5/. Ive also got a few items needing ets before crafting so thought id load up on the cheap.

I think its a tad early to read too much into the price changes. Was only a few weeks ago that coe was hitting near 100 and now 1/2 that.

Speculators gonna speculate
Last edited by faustian1 on Jul 22, 2014, 1:23:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info