Depressing...

dropping 150 chromes on a EV/ES armor to NOT get 2x red 3x blue 1x green combo .... like how difficult is it to get 2x off colors to roll in the top 2/3rd of a 6soc anyways.

Go ahead apologists... start your engines! "RNG iS RNG - CRY NUB" etc etc....
Last edited by Isbox1 on Jul 21, 2014, 5:56:38 PM
RNG iS RNG - [Removed by Support].

Spoiler
am i doing it rite?
Last edited by Jared_GGG on Jul 21, 2014, 6:04:07 PM
"
Nightmare90 wrote:
RNG iS RNG - CRY NUB etc etc....

=*(

I am actually depressed... kinda took the wind out for the day. Ah well - time to play another game til tomorrow.
"
Isbox1 wrote:
"
Nightmare90 wrote:
RNG iS RNG - [Removed by Support]

=*(

I am actually depressed... kinda took the wind out for the day. Ah well - time to play another game til tomorrow.

heh, sorry. I wasn't really serious, just taking the responses ahead. :P

Hope you'll get more luck next time.
Last edited by Jared_GGG on Jul 21, 2014, 6:04:23 PM
I actually consider chroming the most antifun experience in the game. Linking I can get over since a 5 link is good enough but chroming to simply use a build can get really depressing.

It limits creativity a bit when some uniques rarely work with certain builds due to their innate socket bias. It's so bad that I just outright buy uniques/chests that already have the colors I want.

Linking has scraps/whets to enhance their chances, some kind of similiar mechanism to increase the chance of off colors would be nice.

I don't mind building around socket color bias but I wish there was a way to increase your chances of certain colors or off colors, it would be a lot more motivating than tossing chromes randomly.

Last edited by kasub on Jul 21, 2014, 6:10:22 PM
"
kasub wrote:
I actually consider chroming the most antifun experience in the game. Linking I can get over since a 5 link is good enough but chroming to simply use a build can get really depressing.

It limits creativity a bit when some uniques rarely work with certain builds due to their innate socket bias. It's so bad that I just outright buy uniques/chests that already have the colors I want.

Linking has scraps/whets to enhance their chances, some kind of similiar mechanism to increase the chance of off colors would be nice.

It's not even like I needed that many offs too - just 2 - granted I needed them in the top 2/3rds of the 6OS just because I am ok with leaving it 4L - even if I went for 5L, I didn't one time get 2x Reds even for a 5L where I needed them.

QQQQQQ

I agree though - it's pretty limiting - would be cool to have an orb that costs 100x Chromes or something to just click somewhere to add a specific color you need.
150 chrome is quite a low amount to me! im always trying with.... no im joking, i never change the color of stuff, i try in standard after the leagues end, to upgrade some gear of old chars, i finish them all achieveing just pain and regret.

in leagues i usually respect the ES EV AR colors of items depending on the skills i use. so cheap! even if less defensive, but who cares, i'm always poor!

to get more than 2 off color is a huge trial imho, i'll never try.
♦▲◄▼►▲♦ @Kadush ♦▲◄▼►▲♦
I believe they could make it a bit easier without breaking their lovely system. Players would be happier and less frustrated , happy players spend more money :>.
Last edited by Yesu on Jul 21, 2014, 6:34:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info