Please help me for Split Arrow :)

6 Link Split arrow :
Split Arrow + Chain + PCoC + İncrease Critical Damage + Weapon Elemental Damage + faster Attack Or Physical Projectile Attack Damage

Faster Attack or Physical Projectile Attack Damage ? Please Help me
Not the right forum section.
Too easy

Pure phys. bow\build - Phys.Projectile support
Elemental bow\build - Faster Projectiles support (better than Faster Attacks)
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.
oO ?

I don't see how faster proj will be better than faster attack.

phys setup: chain, pcoc, increase crit damage, ppad or added fire damage, faster attack or added fire damage. Bewere of phys reflect with such a setup.
mixed setup: chain, pcoc, increase crit damage, added fire, wed.
ele seutp: chain, pcoc, increase crit damage, wed, faster attack.

WED isn't needed in phys setup unless you have many elemental auras.
Any setup can include LgoH for more safety against reflect.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
"
oO ?

I don't see how faster proj will be better than faster attack.

For elemental split arrow it adds
"
68% increased Projectile Speed
and
19% increased Projectile Damage

And Q F.Pr. adds attack speed on top of that.
What does Faster Attack adds? Imaginary (theoretical) DPS with
"
44% increased Attack Speed

Actually, it is a more deep question: what bow do you use, how good are you against reflect and many other issues.
Projectile speed has no influence on damage, it may help to avoid missing gzdy moving targets however.

Attack speed is a "more" modifier, chance are 44% attack speed is better then 19% projectile damage, especially if the user has already stacked a sensible amount of projectile or bow damage, which is most probably the case with a physical bow build, less so with an elemental one.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
"

1) Projectile speed has no influence on damage, it may help to avoid missing gzdy moving targets however.

2) Attack speed is a "more" modifier,
3) chance are 44% attack speed is better then 19% projectile damage, especially if the user has already stacked a sensible amount of projectile or bow damage, which is most probably the case with a physical bow build,
4) less so with an elemental one.

1) I never said that it has any influence on damage. Just posted gem bonuses. Why do people keep adding things that were never posted? Desire to appear smarter than interlocutor?

2) I'm sorry, what?? MORE? Read the gem's description and then read about modifiers mechanics.
Then try to prove your point number 3)

4) As i said earlier, the issue is complicated. We need to know almost all possible info about OP's build\equip\skills\etc to provide complete answer to his "simple question".

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info