So, with the full addition of Strongboxes in 1.2...

Think of it this way. In the past there was a much smaller selection of gems and less things to use currency on, so the current sockets/inventory was rarely if ever tight on space. Now its doing what it was (at least what i believe) intended to do, force people to make decisions about whats worth socketing and whats worth bringing with you. And while for someone something may seem like a no brainer (socketing a CWDT setup, bringing chaos for carto boxes), for others they prefer something else (I personally run two CWDT setups usually, and only bring around wis scrolls, port scrolls, trans and aug orbs)
"
Lol i never use orbs on boxes. Why would i waste it on boxes when i can waste it on items?

LOL

Thanks for making my day!
Last edited by Nightmare90 on Jul 21, 2014, 5:55:07 PM
solution: read only currency inventory accessible at any place in wraeclast.
IGN: MsAnnoyance
You're bringing too many orbs.
transmutes, alts, and augment orbs are enough
Just carry around the augs, alts, and trans. Leave the map if you need different orbs.
Inv space is fine. U get swappable slots for prim and oh.
"
mucker wrote:
I'd love to see something along the lines of
New item slot: belt pouch.
Opens a sub inventory d2 cube style- size 1x6
Pouch itself takes up 2x3 space so you can't gain space having them in your normal inventory.
If you die whatever killed you gets your pouch and will drop it on death.
Could be used to circumvent currency trade prohibition for characters lower than 25 (or how much is it atm) level.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
I just carried 1 stack of trans/alts/augments.

not a problem at all, and i missed carrying them around :*(
An extra row of inventory would be nice, it would make the inventory tetris slightly less annoying. I don't feel like it would impact the game *that* much, and would just be a nice thing to have.
I wouldn't mind it at all if currency didn't take inventory space. It could simply be a stat kept track of with a counter. You could create a stack for trading purposes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info