New currency idea: crafters' orb

What could it affect:
It could be applied to magic, rare and unique items

What does it do:
It will move up or down (-smaller chance) one tier of one of the affixes of the item. (taking into consideration what the item level can roll, of course)

How often should it drop:
It should be around the Divine orb's drop rate, maybe slightly lower.
On a side note, the divine orb should be a little more frequent than currently is.
- taking a trip to Belize, I'm so excited! -
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
totally overpowered :)

if u calculating the chances to get an 6 t1 roll with that, it has to be much more rare. And this only will increase the number of the mirror-items.
IGN: Surak Methred Wrathclaws Boxender_Gladiator Dunkler_Beschwörer Lady_Discharge
i'm all for it if it has a big chance to destroy the item.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Well, it's already 1/6 chance to affect the one stat you want to up (talking about a 6 affix rare) and even if it modifies the one, it could make it worse so I don't see it so OP, but sure it could lead to crafting more mirror worthy items. hmm.
Maybe this should work similar to chromes (easier to roll low lvl items). With this orb rolling mid tiers would get higher chance, making it easier to craft better mid lvl items, also crafting the highest tier harder. (I think most people start to struggle at late cruel, early merc. so making easier to roll the best items for that lvl range with this orb could help some.)
- taking a trip to Belize, I'm so excited! -
If this were to be added, it should randomize the category of all non-implicit mods, not just one.

"Crafting" in Path of Exile is actually gambling. As such, currency should be left as that. The exceptions are Eternals and Mirrors.

I doubt GGG, even though many players probably wish for actual crafting, will add any currency that is even close to actual crafting.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info