Captain Fairgraves faith

So this has been troubling me for some time:
correct me if my facts are wrong

according to Bestel, Captain fairgraves set out to Wraeclast 30 years ago and has been missing ever since
slave girl steals the allflame and turns his firstmate against him

Does this mean

They ship wrecked on Wraeclast 30 years ago, and was the allflame been missing since that time and Captain Fairgraves has been looking for it.
If yes then y was the slave girl's corpse looking so fresh??? and why was she on a boat in a cave??

or did they just recently crash on wraeclast and captain fairgrave's has been actually been alive but no one knew about it.
how long has he actually been on wraeclast.

---------------------------------------
and after finishing a swig of hope in act 3 he says

Oh my, now that's an unusual sensation. I... oh dear, something is amiss. The Allflame, it's... no... no, no, no, it's gone out! What have I...
What are you? No... you cannot be... I will... not...

what does that mean who is he referrin too, is captain fairgraves dead??
Last bumped on Jun 17, 2017, 11:19:38 PM
Fairgraves will be in act 4, calling it now. He is too awesome not to be there. If you havent figured out by now that hes dead, i cant help ya. Wraeclast has undead and magic/supernatural beings and gems with spell power and experiments with said gems. There is a lot of things that could have happened to fairgraves and his crew.

I wish GGG would give his crewmen names, it would make them more important to the player i think. And future acts should really have more fairgraves and also more lady Dialla.
Spoiler
"
If you havent figured out by now that hes dead, i cant help ya. Wraeclast has undead and magic/supernatural beings and gems with spell power and experiments with said gems. There is a lot of things that could have happened to fairgraves and his crew.

Also, as to the slave girl's freshness: most of the things in that cave can freeze you. It wouldn't be too big a leap to assume it is a very, very cold place. Ice, magic, and magical ice probably all make for good preservation conditions.

EDIT: Also, Fairgraves as he appears in the game isn't the most honest and upright individual. It is possible that his whole story about the slave girl is bogus, made up just to get you to go get the Allflame for him. In which case who knows who she is or how she got there?
Last edited by fireinakasha on Jul 21, 2014, 5:04:06 PM
hm.. guess that makes sense, i suppose the game story is all upto our imagination but i really wish it was more solid than that
"
hm.. guess that makes sense, i suppose the game story is all upto our imagination but i really wish it was more solid than that

There will be 7 more acts so its safe to say you get more fairgraves and lore about lots of NPCs.
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
Spoiler

I seem to recall 6-7 months ago when I took a break you were going on about how fishing was going to be a big thing. I believe I said it was stupid to pay exalts for fishing poles when we didn't even know what they were for.

How has that been working out for you?
"
Cribstaxx wrote:
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
Spoiler

I seem to recall 6-7 months ago when I took a break you were going on about how fishing was going to be a big thing. I believe I said it was stupid to pay exalts for fishing poles when we didn't even know what they were for.

How has that been working out for you?

I bet he swims in uniques. ;)
"

There will be 7 more acts so its safe to say you get more fairgraves and lore about lots of NPCs.

Do you honestly still believe there will be 10 acts? I highly doubt there will be more than 4.
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
Spoiler

You really are just a 1 trick pony... It's sad to watch.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info