Challenge for Theory Crafters

I have a challenge for the fellow thory crafters, and one questions ! I'll start for the challenge.

-Create a Tree that would allow me to make my trapper Atziri Capable (not poison arrow, mostly want crit trapper but could go out of crit. Just no poison arrow)

Some ideas :

-Capped block for 3 bosses, switching to legacy Saffels for atziri

-Using accrobatic ? (then coming out of eldritch battery, mana problem?)

Now the question :

I have played a lot of witch/shadow builds in the past and have some gear. I would like to know what should i create has a character that is nto part of what i did before. And that could be funs.

My gear
Spoiler

I also have a lot of rings and amulet i won't link, some boots and some gloves, etc.

I want to do a build that is 77-78 maps capable with only a 20ex budget and with what i have (maybe 20ex for a weapon, w/e). I also have a 5L lioneyes.

What i did before
Spoiler
-Cyclone CoC Discharge
-Lots of Spectral Throw CoC
-Some flickers with bino's
-A lot of trappers, but i find the damage to be somewhat low in party (even with a 18k tooltip firetrap)

I hope you guys can help me have ideas !
^

No helps or ideas ? :(
As you probably know, the most usefull thing you can use for the trio bosses is a HQ Immortal Call.

I know people who even switched to Kaom Rings just for this fight, it is THAT important.
So i guess you could try doing it with 2x kaom ring and a HQ immortal with 20/20 increased duration.

Link Endu Cry + Faster Casting + Spell Echo(Or leave out if it takes too long), run around. At max charges use IC and throw as many traps as you can, near IC end start running around again.

Also the main problem i can see is not getting past the 3 bosses since pretty much any build doing the said above tactic can do it but dpsing enough to kill her minions in the heal phase.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
Since you have romira's and voll's devotion, you could sell your acuity and get a mjolner and blow up the world, since you already have 2 of the three required uniques.

If you can afford those gloves, you can afford a mjolner.

Edit: possibly use multi-trap + bear traps to create a method of keeping enemies from reaching you.
Theorycrafter/Build Creator for PORTAL guild
@BlightScourge -> guide @ view-thread/1382667 (Retired till Mjolner is fixed)
Lvl 94 Crit Mjolner Marauder
twitch.tv/savagewolves
Last edited by zSavage on Jul 21, 2014, 8:24:22 PM
Hum ! Sounds interesting. I always used a cast when damage taken with immortal call, but maybe self casting it would be an idea. I have to work on this.
Seems like immortal call is not enought to survive the 2nd boss.
Well there is a few things to watch out.

For example i read that cyclone boss leaves a chaos trail and some bosses reflect some damage (tho trappers should be safe from this).

One of the reason why people kill the Cyclone guy first.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info