Trio...and graphics...dead.

This is not another QQ "Game is dead thread". Just my experience playing it.

I am OP in the way the game is played, and have traded a lot to get this far. I have a total end game Buzzsaw that should be enough to wreck havoc on any level.

But the graphics lag has finally caught up. I can flip a coin to decide if I can destroy or be destroyed by the Apex trio. The cyclone desync has become unplayable now.

The lag and the limited graphic options to reduce the total FPS of the game is for shit. Yes, we have all heard promises of improved gameplay over the years. I don't see that one fucking thing has been done that I can notice any difference.

So GGG, fix the graphics crap or another well paying donator says fuck it and moves on. After a few years I have had enough.

Why can't you make a option to run a lower GFX without ppl having to mod their .ini files? is it really that hard? Do you love your precious particles that much/

Maybe it's time for me to finally leave a game that i have enjoyed playing immensely. Because i'm done trying to overcome a lack of development.
-Time to be funny. The world needs funny right now! Warning: "Might" get you muted.

25 Exalts...oh God my stupidity stuck! Now onto 25 Divines...
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I feel you, im playing with mud graphics on and im at
12-1 fps in party's
250+fps walking around without vsync,
vsync doesn't work for me, caps it AROUND 80...(why?) and it STILL goes over 80 and spikes to 150 and shit. makes no sence. reformatted re downloaded re- everything every few months. i have

4.0ghz multiple core cpu,
8gig's ram,
amd7850+ 2g ram @ 1.3ghz gpu core @1.0ghz
ssd.
dont play with sound.

What am i missing? i dont lag in other games? i got a nice stable fps mostly with some spikes for normal stuff...blerg my cpu and gpu are never over 30% usage...and i get bluescreens due to poe, i dont even get blue-screens or overheat when im doing insanely demanding 3d tests....but poe somehow manages to clog the system no problem like if jamming cpu's is what its suppose to do xD.

And its SERIOUSLY i wish people took this seriously, ITS GETTING WORST. more it goes more its getting bad, i had to upgrade a few things and it changed nothing at all, overtime poe keeps running worst and worst even if i take care of reinstalling fresh everything all the time.... i dont...know what else to do...soon i know i wont be able to play poe. i guess il need to go work and buy a 4000$ pc because 1.xk$ is not enough to play poe on lowest with a few friends now? unless you stay in act 1-2 and even act before act 3.5...its not that bad...maps brings everything together and breaks poe.
hit me up @sarrow lets have fun :D
"
Sawm wrote:

And its SERIOUSLY i wish people took this seriously, ITS GETTING WORST. more it goes more its getting bad

A lot of people have taken that seriously, sadly GGG hasn't.
And yes, it's getting worse for almost a year now, no sign of improvement and some disgusting explanations came along the way.

Me personally, I don't have the need to upgrade my PC/laptop generally, it would only be for the PoE as it is now. However, as the time passes, it will catch up and I'll need to upgrade my specs, perhaps then I might return to PoE, I just hope that it doesn't become that much worse so I'll have problems even then :)

This is all under the assumption that things will continue to develop as they are.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info