[Help] Which skill to use with a lowlife dual totem build?

So I am planning to do a lowlife dual totem build in the 1 month HC league using the solaris lorica. I know it might not be the greatest thing in the world but it's something I really wanted to try for fun. Now the last time I even touched totems was when spork totems were broken.

So far I am thinking dual arc totems.

Why dual arc totems?
- It's quite simple, arc is strong it doesn't require many links and it's really hard to roll colors on a solaris lorica considering it's a str chest. This way I can keep the totem linked in a helmet for example.

Now I want some input. Do you think arc totem is the best or would flame totem/incinerate totem be better? Obviously other totems are welcome as well.

Might as well include a link with the planned build for dual arc totem:

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUABVsHYwx9DkgQfxEvEVARlhOeFkAXLxpsHNwdqij6KU8qEyynLR8vbzrYO-E8jkNjRnFG10yzTdhQMFXWVytXyVj1WfNaK13GXfJeXWNDZOdmnm0ZcFJwu3DVcU17134zf8aApIFvgpuFfYhri4yMNox2jRmP-pMnmZqaz52uncSePKKjo_KkkacIpyunlLQMtQS297cxuJO71sAawFHBxcHzwxPDbcaezLfR_dV12RPdjOAS4XPhiOL344TkIuaB6rrrY-vu7BjsOO0g7hXyzvPd-tI=

Hoping I can get some input on which totems to choose :)

Thanks in advance.
If you´re going for Arc > Rater get Geoffri´s head with a lvl 2 empower.
> Sooooooo much better.

If you´re going for that low life totem thing anyway (Dont get why) and that chest, you would be better off using a Fire damage totem of w/e sort you´d preffer. (Due to the red colours).

If your plan is to gain easy rarity due to lowlife, well... HF farming docks!
zzZzzzZzzZz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info