Need Suggestion On What To Vaal

Hi guys, like the title says, need suggestions on what stuff to use my Vaal orbs on (they are starting to pile up).

I was thinking of using them on my Lazhwar amulets and Wurm's Molt belts that are also starting to pile up but in case you guys have a better idea, please advise.

Also, I wanna know what mods should I aim for when Vaaling. I know + to level of gems and + max frenzy are sought after, but what else?

TIA.
I use them on gems that cannot get a vaal version. Expecially gems like raise spectre, raise zombie, reduced mana, arctic armour that really benefit from the extra level or quality you may end up with.

I would only use them on items that don't have an implicit modifier. Wurm's belt has a nice life implicit mod. It would be a terrible option for a vaal orb. Unless you of course play an energy shield charachter and don't need the life.

Here is a list of all the mods you may end up with: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Corrupted

Unfortunately the list is incomplete. It doesn't include gems.
Last edited by kompaniet on Jul 21, 2014, 7:05:15 AM
Lazhwar are great to vaal, also maligaros if you have them lying around, boots are good to vaal too since they can hit +1 to all skills just make sure you have the color you want (at least 1 red also).
gloves can get very good mods (curse on hit), I dont know the odds though
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
I use them on common uniques like as you said, Stone of Lahzwar, and on items with good rolls but an implicit I don't want, like these:
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info