Too much hype?

I am kind of worried that this game may get a bad wrap in the end.. There are so many people going absolutely mad to play this game and, naturally, it makes the game seem more and more "mystical" and "amazing" to them each passing moment that they can't play it..

I'm worried that, when they can get their hands on this game, it will result in the game most likely not being as good as expected.. Thus, many many people will hate this game because it's not the magical gem they expect it to be, due to their unbelievable self-hyping of it..

What's your thoughts?
Well... It happened to Spore.

PoE was actually more than I expected, and more fun. I think the release version won't leave many people disappointed.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
Even if it's overhyped, the game will be F2P anyway. You can't go wrong.

I'll be playing a lot of this game, weither it's overhyped or not. I !!LOVE!! these type of games!
I am not a female, but I really wish I was. <3
I agree,expectations rise and rise everyday from each of us,which hopefully will turn to reality when the game is released.They should seriously speed up that timer or do more giveaways since the OB release is coming soon (february i think?),and there is no point in keeping us in the leash for so long,we'll eventually expect this game to be so awesome that when we play it..our little gamer souls will be destroyed with dissapointment and probably get a bitter taste of it from the start.
/just my 2cents.
It's a F2P game, so my expectations are pretty low. Nerd raging over this game won't do anyone any good since no one payed a cent in the first place.
Keyblades!
Too much hype will always result in disappointment. That is a rule.
It's a valid concern, but i don't think it applies in the same way to f2p games..
So far the beta testers seem to be quite happy with the game. So I don´t think there is reason to worry.
it's disappointing when you wait for years,
& that you paid the game.

but not here, it's free.
plus i think that if you watched some Starcraft42 video at YouTube you can realize all the potential of the game.

"i'm the French Saigneur ! Fight for your life stupid MOBs !"

Post to ask for a Key is like a Baby crying for his baby bottle.
Totally infantile, it's late, go to bed kids.
you can never have enough hype

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info