Race Season Eight Winners

"
Gruentod wrote:
"
Mammatus wrote:
I should add that I don't really care as there is no way I can compete timewise anyway.
What I'd quite like to see implemented is some system whereby there are 2 or so signature races a week and you get to do them whenever you want. Just a selfish whim and I understand it would completely remove the 'race' part of it as every players race would be separate. Will never happen, no problem.
This. Having to race on GGG's schedule is one of my biggest gripes about racing.

Well, by definition it's not a race if we aren't all doing it simultaneously.

I'd love to see the suggestion implemented, like time attacks. But that's not racing, which is what the "Race" seasons supply - races.

One clear way for them to fix racing schedules, is to fill the schedule to 100% capacity.

"
HeaT1 wrote:
has anyone done the vendor recipe for the tamming? does it have alternate art?

Yes.
Yes.

"
CorranHorn wrote:
You sold a non legacy Saffel's Frame for a mirror? I simply do not believe that. Even legacy ones are on XYZ for 2 ex. Tops.

The most fundamental piece of the puzzle that you are missing: alternate art.
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
Last edited by unsane on Jul 21, 2014, 5:07:52 PM
w0w! doge first top 20. Such happy, much rejoice wow!

haha. Grats all, and as stated numerously, Goratha y u such beast??

Gl all in s9!
IGN: DogeBerlin [Torment]
My Torment Shop! http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1127155
Torment Atziri Service: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1142958
Season 8 Race #17
Season 9 Race #4
I had fun racing this season, looking forward to the next, actually gonna race next time, probably. I do agree with some of the others though, my biggest complaint about racing is working around their schedule, I am a busy guy, can't always manage to make it to a race ontime, work and family DO need to come first.
A bad player with a map hack is still a bad player.

There is so much more to racing than knowing where the blue mobs and the exits are. I'm slowly getting better in racing and i think, if you do it long enough, winning is just a matter of time.

Also: Yay, free stuff !

The darkness looms forebodingly...
Last edited by Corpseshock on Jul 26, 2014, 5:25:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info