"
ventiman wrote:
1st problem

2 ring
2 weapons
1 helm
21% exp increasethoe items are not affected by exp penalty

2nd problem

carto boxes you dont need to build up a mappool anymore you just find one of those boxes and will snowball your mappool from there

3rd problem i think ggg never expected ppl pump 14h+ on a daily basis into their videogame

I'm quite sure you'll faceroll lvl 76 maps with 5 slots taken by junk. I'm quite sure of that.

seriously ?
open twitch
watch rank 1 one month hc
come back
edit your post

just a question do you guys have any idea about mechanics and builds before you post ?

same guy with the cartoboxes are overrated post--dude you get 14+ maps out of a carto box how is that overrated and doesnt snowball your mappool ?

Stop writing
like you were
writing a
fucking poem man
because this makes you look
silly

If someone is carrying his other character, and effectively fight 2vs1, what can I say - legit? I do know about dualboxing, but I still can't see a problem with it. Balance issues, maybe. Exp items - not really. Ps. Stop acting like a know-it-all, while you can't even use a ".".

Cartboxes are overrated by noobs thinking they ALWAYS drop good maps. Seen one screenshot with good map drops, screaming for nerf because they didn't get it. Typical. Also, afaik some people were screaming that there are not enough maps. So, yeah.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
i smell a bad that doesn't properly roll their cartogsssssssssssssssss
anything is everything
Can anyone tell me how +exp items "ignore" exp penalties?

So if you have 20% exp bonus while having a -90% penalty(say doing a 74 map at the higher 90s) that means you get 30% total exp instead of 12%?

Lvling is faster because we have higher level maps now.
"
chromafunk wrote:
I saw one guy reaching 97 on standard only by leeching, hosting his own parties. Only leech. He didn't kill a single mob.

omg thats so fucking boring

BTW. lvl 100 attainable under a month if u play like 10+ hr a day or something like that..?
boring too..

...................................................₪₪╔═══════════════════════╗₪₪
░▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▀▄▀ⓡ ⓔ ⓑ ⓔ ⓛ ●๋ ⓔ ⓧ ⓘ ⓛ ⓔ▀▄▀░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓██████▓▒░
...................................................₪₪╚═══════════════════════╝₪₪
"
ventiman wrote:
21% exp increasethoe items are not affected by exp penalty

source?

what are you saying

u simply gain 21% more exp, but then you have to survive too.

(you also forgot cheats and exploits to go in the top)
IGN: SeaLaser
Sea Builds, Characters, Shops, Links & Records:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/972683/
Last edited by RoyalStar on Jul 24, 2014, 9:32:11 AM
Play solo and level safe to 100 really fast. Avoid stupid parties. You get uniques soloing anyway lol ...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info