Level 100 now attainable under a month?

"
Shagsbeard wrote:
I wouldn't bet that one person played the character... but a team of four or five. That right there takes it out of the realm of reality for most people.

But a month has a whole mess of time in it if you use the time efficiently.

Wouldn't that fall under sharing an account, which if I recall correctly is against the ToS.
"
StaticSys wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
I wouldn't bet that one person played the character... but a team of four or five. That right there takes it out of the realm of reality for most people.

But a month has a whole mess of time in it if you use the time efficiently.

Wouldn't that fall under sharing an account, which if I recall correctly is against the ToS.

Technically yes. Technically GGG can't check this. Realistically he will lose his account sooner or later doing this. So who cares? :P

On topic: Don't really see an issue with reaching max level faster now. It's still a mindless grind not worth it in my book so I could really care less. The only issue still persisting in this perspective is the ladder order. Poor guys who reached 100 first.
Last edited by Nightmare90 on Jul 22, 2014, 4:38:58 AM
"
ventiman wrote:
1st problem

2 ring
2 weapons
1 helm
21% exp increasethoe items are not affected by exp penalty

2nd problem

carto boxes you dont need to build up a mappool anymore you just find one of those boxes and will snowball your mappool from there

3rd problem i think ggg never expected ppl pump 14h+ on a daily basis into their videogame

I'm quite sure you'll faceroll lvl 76 maps with 5 slots taken by junk. I'm quite sure of that.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
"
Perq wrote:
"
ventiman wrote:
1st problem

2 ring
2 weapons
1 helm

2nd problem

carto boxes you dont need to build up a mappool anymore you just find one of those boxes and will snowball your mappool from there

3rd problem i think ggg never expected ppl pump 14h+ on a daily basis into their videogame

I'm quite sure you'll faceroll lvl 76 maps with 5 slots taken by junk. I'm quite sure of that.

You don't. Your support team does.
Actually a DD witch can solo maps with xp increase equips. And like all the casters can duo maps with this setup, you dont need a full party of wingmans.
"
Perq wrote:
"
ventiman wrote:
1st problem

2 ring
2 weapons
1 helm

2nd problem

seriously ?
open twitch
watch rank 1 one month hc
come back
edit your post

just a question do you guys have any idea about mechanics and builds before you post ?

same guy with the cartoboxes are overrated post--dude you get 14+ maps out of a carto box how is that overrated and doesnt snowball your mappool ?

https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Jul 23, 2014, 4:14:27 AM
"
ventiman wrote:

seriously ?
open twitch
come back
edit your post

You're talking about Ephixa right?

He just died apparently, but after watching his videos I'm still nto sure what build he's playing.
"
"
ventiman wrote:

seriously ?
open twitch
come back
edit your post

He just died apparently, but after watching his videos I'm still nto sure what build he's playing.

He's talking about Havoc he's running maps with pretty much all exp gear you can get
"
"
ventiman wrote:

seriously ?
open twitch
come back
edit your post

Ephixa is just as good an example.

Playing curse support, most he has is a 4L. #PRO
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon wrote:
Ephixa is just as good an example.

Playing curse support, most he has is a 4L. #PRO

Not sure how that works. Is a curse support really that good? From my view it seems that he just leeched his way to rank 1-2.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info