max char

What is the number of char u can have on each acc
Currently I think it's around 15 or 20. This will probably change when open beta begins.
Forum Sheriff
Mnay thx for the fast response hopefully its a high number as i like to make many chars and hopeing to join a clan or make friends so ill make a char to fit into a few diffrent groups to make the gameing more fun
Last edited by Matured on Oct 2, 2011, 1:45:07 PM
20 ? OO
"
Yikes, i can see some people wanting to invest in the same class over and over because of the skill tree but 20 is way to generous. Isn't it? I mean... lets say character slots were bacon.. twenty pieces is nice but I'd be happy with six.

Remember that taking different builds for your character can make it feel like an entirely different class altogether.

...and that respecs won't be as simple as they are in, say, WoW.
20 is way too much I think, but if people really want that many slots it would be a really good idea to have character slots in the item shop. I would be happy with maybe 8 slots or even less.
http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e6dff781f6a8020692865
Lots of people make new characters simply to play with other people around a certain level, or helping out lowby clan members and end up making a new character. Lots of reasons for why you'd want a ton of characters.

Also remember there will be leagues, so imagine having a few Hardcore characters, maybe a few 'dead' ones in Default that you never deleted, maybe some in Cutthroat, then whatever else they decide to add.

It makes sense when you put leagues into the equation.
El Psy Congroo.
"
Lace wrote:
"
Yikes, i can see some people wanting to invest in the same class over and over because of the skill tree but 20 is way to generous. Isn't it? I mean... lets say character slots were bacon.. twenty pieces is nice but I'd be happy with six.

Remember that taking different builds for your character can make it feel like an entirely different class altogether.

...and that respecs won't be as simple as they are in, say, WoW.

Good point.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info