I deserve a key because im gay
im gay
"
Muffins wrote:
My story is im gay
I deserve a key because im gay
im gay

calling the newspaper with both phones
Two word reply made just to bump my post count artificially.
"
Aeonian wrote:
Two word reply made just to bump my post count artificially.

Post pointing out that that is more than two words.
pointing out that I agreee with the poster above me, I also want to artificially inflate my posting average.
I accidentally double posted. crap
Last edited by Exilefan2700 on Oct 3, 2011, 1:11:40 AM
"
Exilefan2700 wrote:

From the sound of it, everything went as planned.
"
Lace wrote:
"
Exilefan2700 wrote:

From the sound of it, everything went as planned.

It seems to appear that way... doesn't it.

I was raised a by an abusive drunk ass hole, and a crack whore of a mother. When I was 5 my dad tied me up to the neighbors dog (he killed ours with a 12 gauge) and let it drag me 12 miles out into the woods. Unfortunately, during this little masquerade I was abducted by the city child molester. He chained me in his basement and forced me to do naughty things with the other imprisoned boys.
He would make me wear a dress and dance around for the other boys on camera. Eventually, the police found him out and I was taken to child services to be taken care of. I found my way into an orphanage for abused and mistreated children and was placed in the "sexually dysfunctional" section of the orphanage.

When I went into highschool, I fell in love with the school janitor. His name was Bob. Bob was a very loving elderly man around the age of 65. Bob had no pension or retirement plan so Bob was pretty much screwed.

When I turned 18, Bob and I ran away to Mexico. During this point in my life, Bob and I spent a wonderful year together, but Bob picked up a filthy habit of fucking the local mexicans and snorting cocaine.

Evidently, at Bob's old age, he died of a heart attack 72 years of age. I can't say it was natural though, because he was blowing up cocaine like the fucking fourth of July, every god damn night.

I didn't bury Bob as he requested, instead, I had his head mounted and his body stuffed. When I am lonely, I just take Bob up out of the basement and bring him up to my bed to have snugly time.

I deserve to play Beta because I am a really cooperative player and I just love video games!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info