93 all res, Chaos immune flicker mjolner

res are almost capped without running purity aura's which give like 80% more res each res, you could easily switch out helm for pure es helm, pure es shield with spell damage for more dps/ES. Also only using rainbowstride because I had RRRW on them for aura's get 250+ es boots.

I'm running a lazy cast when damage set up so I have to do nothing <3. leveling arc in spare socket you could put vaal discipline in it to get to like 17k ES.

It would be best to run discipline + purity of ice + empoweR+ reduce mana in the helm for +1 gem boost. More energy shield

I'm interested in other peoples ideas, this is more of a map clear solo build for fast clearing, if you want to do atziri get discharge. I run 2 arc + iron will in mjolner.

Point/Point/Frenzy charge

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAABbUMfQzyDjwQexB_EZYUcRVQFdcXLxmKGmwajxzcHRQdqiSwJ6ko-isKLKYsvy2oL280CjdmPI4-z0KjQ2NE50ZxRwZRR1M1VdZWY1fJWPVZ819qZOdmnmoebWxvnnC7cU1yqXYIfNl_xoCkgwmGro2_j0aP-pDWkyeaz5u1na6dxJ7Nn8uly6cIpzCoGKyqsZC0DLTFtUi3MbfWuJO95r46wBrBAMHFwuzDOsNtxp7KStIh14bZE9sa21nb5-GI6hjquuvu7BjyL_Pd9Uv22vcy-Ov60vsJajs=
That looks cool, thanks for sharing!

Mjolner has a % chance to cast on hit... what you do you think about running splash + inc aoe instead of your current setup? Also a frenzy or LS if you run out of charges might be interesting too...

This looks cool, I hope you post vidoes soon
"
reaperpi wrote:
That looks cool, thanks for sharing!

Mjolner has a % chance to cast on hit... what you do you think about running splash + inc aoe instead of your current setup? Also a frenzy or LS if you run out of charges might be interesting too...

This looks cool, I hope you post vidoes soon

Does melee splash multiply the chance to hit effect on mjolner? Also blood rage and 1 flicker strike auto gains 6 charges I have had no problems with charges even in 78 maps.

I will test melee splash to see if it works, i will just use storm call to get a visual of how many more casts are going off. Thanks for idea ^^
so...melee splash works with flicker strike and it feels really OP. and that as just swapping multistrike with it, going to try FS>faster attk> melee splash> multistrike> INC AOE
nice that sounds epic... I think the big thing now would be getting some sort of single target setup.... ofc if you go into map bosses full of charges it wont matter
update

when you are about to do a boss switch out a ring for romira's, switch flicker strike for cyclone unless you have a 6 link then just put cyclone in for bosses remove lightning pen. Amazing clearing for mobs with flicker strike and arc

Cyclone can be mana hungry so might be worth bringing a mana flask for bosses.

flicker strike isn't worth using with discharge because cooldown + discharge loses all charges so cyclone is needed, if anyone knows anything that attacks just as fast at level 1 let me know, I was thinking maybe lightning strike+ gmp + faster attacks in another item

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info