Gems: Where to find?

Hello everyone.

I need your help. Where do i find following gems:

Infernal Swarm
Hook
Ignite

Thank you
You're gonna be looking for a long-ass time. Neither Infernal Swarm nor Hook ring any bells.
This wiki article lists all Quest rewards. Ctrl+F Ignite to find when you can acquire a Chance to Ignite gem. Aside from Quest rewards, you're just going to have to rely on luck (complete crapshoot, not worth it) or trade to acquire gems.
"
Vipermagi wrote:
You're gonna be looking for a long-ass time. Neither Infernal Swarm nor Hook ring any bells.
This wiki article lists all Quest rewards. Ctrl+F Ignite to find when you can acquire a Chance to Ignite gem. Aside from Quest rewards, you're just going to have to rely on luck (complete crapshoot, not worth it) or trade to acquire gems.

Oh, Thanks for your time, sir.
All gems have a minimal character lvl for use of their lvl 1 version. That minimal level dictates which zones they can drop in - from white/normal mobs. I'm not familiar with Infernal Swarm or Hook and question if they even exist.

You can look through the wiki for a list of skill gems and their levels. Ignite is a quest reward for some classes, I believe.
Where there's one they're bound to divide it right in two.
"
slatra wrote:
All gems have a minimal character lvl for use of their lvl 1 version. That minimal level dictates which zones they can drop in - from white/normal mobs. I'm not familiar with Infernal Swarm or Hook and question if they even exist.

You can look through the wiki for a list of skill gems and their levels. Ignite is a quest reward for some classes, I believe.

Yes seem they not exist yet.

Thanks for your reply

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info