Ele Buzzsaw... What to spend money on?

So I'm working on my Ele Buzzsaw and although all is going fairly well... I'm not ready to jump into top maps or Atziri yet I don't think (I'm currently running 71/72/73's for EXP + Drops).

It's a standard Buzzsaw build with 5 Auras.

My Tree:

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAdEEsxGWFE0XLxmFGYoaOBpsGo8c3B0UHaoj9iQ8JKomlSepKPoqWy2DL28yiTbpPI5GcUlRSn1TNVVLVdZW-lfJV-JZ81ptZOdmnmegbWxte2-ecLtyqXflfNl9dX_GgKSDCYd2j0aQVZMnlwabtaEiogCiQKcIp1ynhKyqr-u0DLQ4tUi4k7vjwBrDOsSiykrTftbR2RPhiONq5Rnquuvu7DjuDu968B_z3fT49tr60vsJ-_X8xf66

Basically I need to pick up more life nodes I know that. I wanted to get the auras all sorted first and I'm not all that low on life considering (3.5k)

My gear is where I think I need to upgrade but I'm unsure on what really. Currently I've got this:

I'm thinking the Gloves are the most important thing to upgrade (To some that have life on them!) and better attack speed.

I've got a Lightning Coil in stash ready... but I need to socket it and link it and I'm too poor to do that. So that's not really an option.

As it is... I've got about 40 Chaos (plus 6 GCP's ) that I can spend... what do you guys think would be the most effective way to spend this? Like I said i'm poor!

Cheers as always for any help!
The Two Stone ring should be easily upgradeable
IGN: Zerdius
"
Zerdius wrote:

understatement of the year lol
#31 of Rampage League after 7 days played.
"
Insomniask wrote:
"
Zerdius wrote:

understatement of the year lol

Haha yeh actually. I think I was valuing W.E.D. over everything and that's all I had.... When searching for high W.E.D. jewellery as well the prices can shoot up... maybe something not too good but still better than what I have would be easily findable!
just search for ring with >20 WED, >50 life, >20% pseudo total res

http://poe.xyz.is/search/irenukesitazin
Your jewelry as a whole is definitely your weak spot. Aside from defenses, rings can roll WED, attack speed, and flat damage, all of which help immensely. Amulets can't roll attack speed but otherwise they're the same situation.
Aura Reservation Calculator: https://poe.mikelat.com/
Chromatic Calculator: http://siveran.github.io/calc.html
Tired of using GGG's crappy skill planner? Tell them here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1555283
"
MosesXIII wrote:
Your jewelry as a whole is definitely your weak spot. Aside from defenses, rings can roll WED, attack speed, and flat damage, all of which help immensely. Amulets can't roll attack speed but otherwise they're the same situation.

Is the amulet that bad then? I thought getting a 32% WED roll as well as a lightning roll was fairly decent considering my small budget ?
"
JoSo_UK wrote:
"
MosesXIII wrote:

Is the amulet that bad then? I thought getting a 32% WED roll as well as a lightning roll was fairly decent considering my small budget ?

Problem is it doesn't have any HP at all.Two-stone ring has only 15hp and very low wed. I'd say belt is decent but eventually you want to go for a leather belt and aim for atleast 115hp+. Gloves also 0 hp. Also how do you run these auras... I got alphas and 2 lvl 20 reduced mana gems and i can only support wrath-anger-haste-2 purities with 99% mana reserved when you got lvl 19 reduced mana gems and an extra grace aura.

Here's my gear for reference, I'm fairly new on ST myself but you may get an idea of what to works towards to
Spoiler
"
MuFeR wrote:

Problem is it doesn't have any HP at all.Two-stone ring has only 15hp and very low wed. I'd say belt is decent but eventually you want to go for a leather belt and aim for atleast 115hp+. Gloves also 0 hp. Also how do you run these auras... I got alphas and 2 lvl 20 reduced mana gems and i can only support wrath-anger-haste-2 purities with 99% mana reserved when you got lvl 19 reduced mana gems and an extra grace aura.

Here's my gear for reference, I'm fairly new on ST myself but you may get an idea of what to works towards to
Spoiler

I'm not running grace all the time, It was there so that I could use if i really needed instead of Haste but in reality I never do and it's just being levelled..... But I can run the 5 auras fine with my two level 19 reduced mana gems. Might be something to do with the fact I picked up all the reduced mana nodes early in my tree, choosing those over the nearby life nodes.

Hmmm OK so really I need to start focusing on HP as well for my gear as well as my tree... I think really I realised early on that dropping off the HP requirement from searches reduced prices massively... so I went with all else first. Probably bit by bit then saving up an EX and then trying to get a piece with HP on. Thanks for the link, it does help!
Currently on my phone but when I get to my computer in about an hour I have some jewelry that wil be upgrade I'll give you for cheap. And I think I have a couple that aren't so cheap if you're interested

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info