Auxium Or Dream Fragments why?

Why all folks if dont wanna die must use Auxium Or Dream Fragments?

And lets be serious nobody use dream fragments.

It doesnt have any sense, all end game builds must have auxium, if not you are frozen and death.

Should nerf frozen effect? Then we could use other belts? We all seems like clones with auxiums...
Last edited by Axel_Moore on Jul 20, 2014, 9:11:48 AM
I use dream fragments on my ll st. Getting frozen is literally the only thing that will kill me.
Yes thats why i say that is ridiculous that we all must use dreams or auxium...
I use frags as auxium ridic expensive and dont use wed or leech. Nice fire doryanis does the trick for this self cast fireball witch.
"
Axel_Moore wrote:
And lets be serious nobody use dream fragments.

casters use dream fragments
you can also use a flask with dispels frozen for a cheap alternative.
speed potions with antifreeezzzeeeee problem solved BTW Alpha Howl mandratory
I love my Dream Fragments for the mana and mana regen. Not getting frozen is nice too.

Like others said, get a flask with remove freeze and stop whining about it. Freeze duration has a minimum threshold and is based on how much cold damage you take in relation to your max life. Strongboxes are the only thing I know that can freeze you if you have high cold resists and life.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Hahaha when u play maps with -25 resistances and 95% extra cold damage theres no flasks option, or u use dreams or auxium, and pro´s we dont use dream fragments, why? because u can get much more dps from a good ring than from a good belt....

Auxium is a must have if you are level 95 or more, thats the true and all the pro´s we use auxium because theres no other alternative...

Is ridiculous...
Use Alpha's Howl?

Or just walk around to avoid getting frozen.

I got a dream frags for my CI char a while back and haven't really used it much, even when going up against cold sources.

I just have a flask that purges frozen and chilled, and it's fine.
Theorycrafter/Build Creator for PORTAL guild
@BlightScourge -> guide @ view-thread/1382667 (Retired till Mjolner is fixed)
Lvl 94 Crit Mjolner Marauder
twitch.tv/savagewolves

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info