Mjolner/Iron will/ Doon cuebiyari/ full strength marauder

So yeah... I thought about this build while thinking about how much strength you could get.
Also I want to hear you guys about this idea of this build with astramentis/meginords vise. I the end we could get probably around 700-800 strength ( I think I miss 1 items with % strength but i dont remember what it was called). This way, mjolner is easily equipable and you get a lot life throught the strength passives.If you have 800 strength it means 160 % spell damage from iron will and 100% increased damage from doon cuebiyari. for the other equipments, well basic resist/life/AS on gloves/jewels. Mjolner would be link with arc/arc/iron will or arc/LP/iron will ( could even be discharge now that i think of it, but we would be losing some strength)
Anyway... Tell me what you think and if you tried this kind of build or you have somme better ideas. I probably won't be able to do this as of yet since im lacking some currency but I got a mjolner about 2 months ago and I would like to do something special with it :p

Thanks for reading

Last edited by zoody on Jul 20, 2014, 9:33:44 PM
^
^
I will test the unique out, but I don't see it being worth it from something like saffell's for 93% all res.
Tell me when you've made your test :P
^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info