unique pyre ring and ignite

sometimes when i hit mobs withflameblast they will explode and sometime they will not but they will be ignited why?
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Jul 20, 2014, 4:18:33 AM
Probably if they were already ignited prior to the killing blow they will explode, but if the killing blow ignited them they won't.

EDIT: Ah, proliferation.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Jul 20, 2014, 9:23:36 AM
Ele profilirated burn is not ignite
Ign: LavaMosse
TimeZone: GMT+2
Last edited by kaarelo on Jul 20, 2014, 9:23:38 AM
"

but when i use blast sometime there is no destroyed corpse and mobs are burning

if i can't see explosion but it happend then there is no corpse that can prolife becuse it is destoryed
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Jul 20, 2014, 1:30:29 PM
"
kamil1210 wrote:
"

but when i use blast sometime there is no destroyed corpse and mobs are burning

if i can't see explosion but it happend then there is no corpse that can prolife becuse it is destoryed

It's probably that ignite is calculated after damage, and because of that enemies are killed and their corpse is left burning.

This might be a bug that you should report to GGG. I'm not sure if this is how it should be working or not.

Edit:

Try to make a video for GGG. If it is a bug it'll be of help to them.
Last edited by Natharias on Jul 20, 2014, 2:57:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info