You know auras are broken when...

"
Startkabels wrote:
Go ahead and start playing while getting only those aura nodes and the shortest path to it cause you won't.
I know. I was trying to show the minimum investment needed to get the aura nodes.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
.... meanwhile, in reality, people are doing exactly that.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Maybe you should add one big long 117 points long straight chain that gives you everything from the entire tree. After all, you still need to use 117 points to get them, so it's justified right?

See aura are stupidly strong so anyone who really thinks about it will know that auras are what you need to do, it's the nobrainer coz it's almighty.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
"
Crackmonster wrote:
Maybe you should add one big long 117 points long straight chain that gives you everything from the entire tree. After all, you still need to use 117 points to get them, so it's justified right?

See aura are stupidly strong so anyone who really thinks about it will know that auras are what you need to do, it's the nobrainer coz it's almighty.
And if you weren't playing the only build that becomes super overpowered with all the aura nodes, would you have taken those same paths? You wanted to get all the aura nodes and designed the rest of your tree around that. Doesn't mean that the aura nodes weren't the focal point of your build and it doesn't mean that the points spent to get to all those nodes are insignificant as if you were going to get all those nodes anyway.
We're all talking about the same single OP build using auras, right? I haven't heard anybody complain about auras making Glacial Hammer or Split Arrow or Molten strike or whatever else people make OP. Just the one that is designed around pathing the tree to get every aura node.
"
Crackmonster wrote:

No it is by design that when you take all the aura nodes your auras are stong, it's utter logic really and perfect the way it is.

You're only whining on this forum because you feel bad about some OP build that uses auras and ST with Crown of Eyes etc. (you know the build).

And what is your solution? In this thread you're crying for an aura nerf, in another threat you're crying for a ST nerf.

You should nerf yourself into the ground.

There is a build that uses a couple of very powerful mechanics and synergies and the build is OP.

DEAL WITH IT or come with a serious suggestion because you sounds pretty stupid with everything you want to get nerfed.

"
Crackmonster wrote:
No actually i was talking about nerfing spectral throw 40%.

lately i have also been talking about nerfing damage auras 40% and nerfing lowlife further through reducing bloodrage attack speed and leech, as well as have it's drain be based on ES too.

I would also like to see wand damage reduced.

Last edited by Startkabels on Jul 22, 2014, 2:28:27 PM
You do know Startkabels, that i am playing that build, right? And that i love auras, right?

I write these posts because i would like to see more variety in the game, more ways to be endgame competitive and not a few options miles and miles ahead of everything else.

I would love if there was 20-30 almost equally powerful builds with different itemization that players could progress with, so that players were encouraged to play what they found most fun rather than what they needed to in order to get anywhere because everything else is bad compared to it.

Here i also have something for you:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/978725

"Nerfs make ppl cry and whine like hell, but so does removing a pacifier from a child. Eventually it has to go for their own sake, but they will still cry and moan about it.

The game keeps throwing power increases around. New skills and powerlevels are supreme compared to old things. You either have to start nerfing those uber things or boost all hp levels, which has the same effect really except boosting hp levels requires balancing of all other skills, some will be forgotten and completely screwed over.

In short, game keeps increasing your power all the time with new things coming out, if you don't stop it and start balancing those things too powerful, everything will be in a shit state eventually."
"
Startkabels wrote:

DEAL WITH IT or come with a serious suggestion because you sounds pretty stupid with everything you want to get nerfed.

Ergo, don't give feedback in the feedback section?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1552460 - my drop solution
Specs: CPU - i5 9600k, geforce 2060, 32 gb ram, ssd, 2133/2333 mz.-----
EXILES EVERYWHERE, PLEASE?!?!?!
Why are you calling for nerfing everything except the thing that makes auras seem overpowered in a specific build? Limit weapon speed and suddenly these auras are not op. How about you run your low-life Spectral Throw build with a 1.1 or even a 1.3 APS weapon before saying it's the Auras that are broken? I suspect Wrath and Anger won't look so attractive at half their effectiveness.
"
Cergic wrote:
"
Startkabels wrote:

Ergo, don't give feedback in the feedback section?

No don't try to get everything you have a problem with nerfed, that is the most short sighted solution possible.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info