"Inner Treasure will occur at a much higher rate than ever before!"

GGG forget to enable this when they turned on Nemesis in the one month? 2 hours of piety farming since it was enabled (lots of rares on the way), zero inner treasures. General chat corroborates the lack of inner treasure spam. It seems that it is the old rate of inner treasure; while a couple people confirmed encountering one, no one mentioned even having encountered two.

Hope this was an oversight or something, I made a not terribly MF-friendly character largely because of strongboxes and the promised inner treasure spam making it seem a better idea than usual.
A large increase of a small number tends to remain a small number.
BreakingHearts/RhoaHood/BackAndVeryLate (Standard) | HushtailSweep/HushtailWeeps (Ancestor)
"
Gulruon wrote:
GGG forget to enable this when they turned on Nemesis in the one month? 2 hours of piety farming since it was enabled (lots of rares on the way), zero inner treasures. General chat corroborates the lack of inner treasure spam. It seems that it is the old rate of inner treasure; while a couple people confirmed encountering one, no one mentioned even having encountered two.

Hope this was an oversight or something, I made a not terribly MF-friendly character largely because of strongboxes and the promised inner treasure spam making it seem a better idea than usual.

First inner treasure in 20 minutes of logging on.

Yeah, I'm SUPER excited to see all this crap pile up.
The "higher rate" is just from the fact that ever rare will have a nemesis mod. Unless you have come across a rare without a nemesis mod then it is working as intended.
"
Khisanth wrote:
The "higher rate" is just from the fact that ever rare will have a nemesis mod. Unless you have come across a rare without a nemesis mod then it is working as intended.

That would be borderline false advertisement.

Higher rate than ever before implies greater than it was in nemesis.

2nd inner treasure I'M ON A ROLL! Just doin CoS runs atm for box/fragment/"inner treasure" farming.
Last edited by Waves_blade on Jul 19, 2014, 11:50:13 PM
Oblivious
Inner treasure got a buff after nemesis ended, that's why you still occasionally see some in the base game.During nemesis it was normal to very rarely encounter inner treasure(handful of times in the entire 4 months).

So due to that this is the highest rate of inner treasure ever. It's actually a pretty substantial difference from the nemesis league.
Last edited by kasub on Jul 20, 2014, 12:03:15 AM
I was blessed within the first 20 mins!
Been playing 6 or so hours today and so far have found about 7 inner treasure mobs. Of course nothing but garbage uniques dropped.
Last edited by Eyedol on Jul 20, 2014, 2:33:46 AM
"
Gulruon wrote:
2 hours of piety farming

lol...

How many years need some players to understand that GGG could double the chance of Shavronne dropping ( for example ), that's not enough to systematically get it after 2 hours farm.
IGN TylordRampage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info