Unique Build

Did anyone make end game build with only uniq items.....looks like it would be fun to try
IGN: Puskurcina
Cause who needs to cap resistances XD, or have a noticeable amount of life XD. I've tried but it was simply too flimsy to do.
I would bet on a summoner being able to.
"
Zguza_Do_Suz4 wrote:
Did anyone make end game build with only uniq items.....looks like it would be fun to try

I'm sure there's a build waiting for this.

"
Kavlor wrote:
"
Zguza_Do_Suz4 wrote:

Its raining wis scrolls with it :D
IGN: Puskurcina
I have a cast on crit build that uses all uniques
During the SotV's first 3 months, I spent around 200+ regrets on 5 different characters, and hundreds of different combinations of uniques to find a 100% unique build that works. Wasn't able to find one that's end-game capable, meaning everything including Atziri. However I did manage to get a CoC build past the triplets, and to Atziri herself, but didn't have enough tankiness/instaleech to kill her reliably. That was the closest I've gotten. Common problems include capping resists and having enough life/ES on gear.

Though, since I took a break and have just been trading this past month, I've gathered a ton more uniques and will continue trying new builds once the passive trees are reset in 1.2:

uniques

"
Xendran wrote:
I have a cast on crit build that uses all uniques

Is it Atziri-viable? Because end-game doesn't just consist of maps anymore. The standard for a good endgame build is now measured by whether it could kill Atziri or not.
✮ in-game @FTMFW
✮ twitch.tv/RRTSON
✮ [Shop] http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/909223
✮ [Build of the Week] http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1034503
Last edited by rrtson on Jul 20, 2014, 6:10:32 AM
"
HasuKishi wrote:
Cause who needs to cap resistances XD, or have a noticeable amount of life XD. I've tried but it was simply too flimsy to do.

Uniques that give %all res

Boots : Rainbowstrides/Windscream/Demigond's Stride
Gloves : Aureseize
Helmets : Geofri's Crest/Three Dragons/Goldrim
Amulets : Carnage Heart/Volls Devotion
Body Armours : Belly of the Beast/Atziri's Splendour/Queen of the Forest/Carcass Jack/Ambus Charge/Thousand Ribbons
Belts : Demigod's Boundy/Doryani's Invation
Rings : Lori's Lantern/The Taming/Le Heup of All
Shields : Prism Guardian/Rise of the Phoenix/Saffel's Frame/Atziri's Mirror/Darresso's Courage/Springleaf
1h Weapons : Aurumvorax
2h Weapons : Kongor's Undying Rage

For example : With Aurumvorax(60% all) + Kaom's Heart + Rise of the Phoenix(8%all) + Windscream(15% all)+ Lori's Lantern/Le Heup of All (20%all) you can play RF that can easily clear endgame maps (of course with the proper tree setup)

There are also uniques that focus on 1 or 2 resistances (Brightbeak for example) and with some tinkering its possible to make many different builds with only uniques equipped but always some tree investment will be required
Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions
You can wear Alphas Howl too. And cannot be frouzen is really nice.
So maybe a RF heavy Aura life build?
"
Kavlor wrote:

Got one of these in 1 month HC, its awesome. I'm running spell witch and have 3 uniques currently, hard to tell that it makes a difference though.

Side note, I have more wisdom scrolls than I know what to do with, seriously a lot more than what seems like 3% drop. So I identify all my magic/rares and vendor for alts->jewels->fuses.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info